Patriot Mobile

Former employee kill and injures several at Wally in MS.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

That was probably the most well-written manifesto I've ever come across.
    He's succinct and to the point, giving his reasoning in a manner which is readable...as opposed to most which go totally bonzo on the pages...lol

Worst of all, the kid has some solid points in there.
    Liable to win some converts...
    Which means more paperwork in triplicate...for those who ain't retired ;)

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hmmm. Wonder how this will be addressed and dealt with while still ensuring the middle aged white guy vote can be counted on?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    This AM - - -> BetHo on live TV (CNN),with the mall/Walmart,where this latest shooting took place,in the close background,going on and on about how Trump caused this,how he was a racist,how he was dividing the nation,how he supported the white suprimisist philosophy,etc,etc,etc.
    He sure didn't waste very much time. IMO . . . he should be ashamed. He has zero class. Unfortunately . . . he has too big of a ego to just go away.
    PATHETIC LITTLE MAN !! ---- SAWMAN

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    9 killed and 26 injured Dayton OH 1AM...shooter in body armor dead in the first 2 minutes

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    He's succinct and to the point, giving his reasoning in a manner which is readable...as opposed to most which go totally bonzo on the pages...lol

appears to be written in a thoughtful, and lucid manner....not the usual whacko manifesto

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The usual anti-gun politicians will call for the usual gun restrictions/bans but its not important enough for them to delay their six week vacation.
    Tells you their real priorities.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    A great interview with the Lt. Gov. of Texas this AM by Fox News.
    Sez it like it was . . Sez it like it is. I applaud him and his convictions.
    To your point WR . . . the ONLY way the politicians will come back to D.C. is to vote on anti gun legislation. Otherwise . . . they haven't finished with their tan. ( MOTHAFUCKA's !!!!) ---- SAWMAN

polebarn

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I don’t believe for a second that was written by that fuck up.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The criminals "manifesto" is probably nothing I would have come across routinely. I'm not interested in his self promotion or his reason/justifications/motive for his heinous crimes. My only thoughts towards the cowardly predator is that I wish he was dead. Fuck him and his manifesto: sèeking fame, recognition spread of whatever garbage he wants to spew. Hopefully Texas will put him in the death row Express Lane.

Speaking of that, where are all the Anti Death Penalty asshats now?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    [FONT=&amp]
    B
    38837666923_d27c97_o.jpg

Brian12 hours ago[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Lets counter with 100 killed in paris under obama, hundreds hurt or kiled in boston bombings, 50 dead in pulse night club, 12 dead in san bernadino, 13 dead in fort hood, 32 dead at virginia tech 11 injured in an qttqck on a republican softball game, 6 dalls policeman killed in dallas, 6 dead in ohio state shooting, 2 dead in ice attack, 50 dead in las vegas by bernie supporter.

but let's not talk about those, just the ones that fit the media and left's agenda to attack the white domestic "supremist nationalistic" killings

[/FONT]

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    . . . . . AND . . . . . I really wish that everybody would quit stop trying to figure out these killers. They did not do it for any "logical" reason. The price of gas is too high . . their girlfriend doesn't love them . . they did not win at something . . WHO CARES !!
    I really do not want to see him living a cushy life in some mental hospital while taxpayer money is spent to study him.
    People saw him shooting . . HE DID IT . . HE'S GUILTY !! The witnesses to this need to be brought before a judge. Judge sez "guilty . . death". March his ass out back of the courthouse and put a 147gr XTP from a 357Sig in the back of his head. Send a bill for the cost of the bullet and cleanup to his mommie.
    THE END !! --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Give then their 15 minutes of Fame with a public and televised execution. No drugs or pansy blindfold, no last Statement, no claim of cruel and unusual punishment. Let the World (and other ploting loosers) watch him sizzle, bleed, jerk around, gasp for air, vomit, piss and shit themselves. Leave the camera run for an hour. Send THAT MESSAGE!

Last edited:

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Odd that the Texas shooter's manifesto he says "My death is likely inevitable", that capture was far worse than dying and he wasn't gonna surrender even if he ran out of ammo. Yet he then goes and wears hearing protection - although he was planning on dying. What's he saving his ears for, organ donation?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Report/Blast/Concussive force can be distracting/disrupting to various degrees and especially to those with little experience. He might have been using electronic sound protection to muffle high db but allows normal sounds to be heard.

Top Bottom