• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pretty good try there Gas Port but I'm going to raise the ugly bar by 37 rungs. Gentlemen, check them all out..........if you're tough enough!
    https://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/37-women-before-and-after-third-wave-feminism/85648010/

I never heard of the "Third Wave" (feminism) before but have seen quite a few women(?) that we use to say: just let themselves go, took up male appearance lesbianism or follow "punk" fashion/body mods. I'm repulsed to the point I wouldn't give a damn about what they are trying tosay/do. There now into a 4th Wave. Since the 4th is predominantly a on-line tech/social footprint, I thankfully, will not see much of that.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I never heard of the "Third Wave" (feminism) before but have seen quite a few women(?) that we use to say: just let themselves go, took up male appearance lesbianism or follow "punk" fashion/body mods. I'm repulsed to the point I wouldn't give a damn about what they are trying tosay/do. There now into a 4th Wave. Since the 4th is predominantly a on-line tech/social footprint, I thankfully, will not see much of that.

I remember back in the 60's when we had the "hippies". They actually got beat up and run out of small towns for having long hair and beards. What would the folks of that day think about the girls in these pics.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    if this is what is out there to pick from, no wonder queers are all over the place....

Caveman you could be right about that. I had a buddy that had a girl that worked for him back in the 90's that was into "Gothic". She wore white makeup and black nail polish and wore black clothes. That was scary enough for me right there.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Waking up next to one of those things, would be enough to make a man give up drinking.—————————ForEver!

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I remember back in the 60's when we had the "hippies". They actually got beat up and run out of small towns for having long hair and beards. What would the folks of that day think about the girls in these pics.

those hippies became liberal professors and continue to spread their brand of living....

those folks of that day would say, see, I told you so, those bums are up to no good

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Waking up next to one of those things, would be enough to make a man give up drinking.—————————ForEver!

I could not make it thru all of them, they used to be , for the most part, attractive girls, until the grunge movement...

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    AIM-9X off an F-35C

F1.jpg

F2.jpg

Attachments

• F1.jpg
      F1.jpg
      117.5 KB · Views: 678
    • F2.jpg