• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoss

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    4F785032-2A0F-4C2E-A427-6699028781CB.jpg $600.00

For Sell: 1987 Toyota truck. If you are looking for a good “in the woods truck” look no further. This four wheel drive truck is as basic as you can get. It doesn’t have electric windows, power steering, ac , fuel injection or any other fancy crap that comes with today’s vehicles.. Nothing extra. "This lack of equipment means that there is less to go wrong and it is easier to repair and keep running"

What this truck does have is a good running engine, good four wheel drive transmission. and a five speed manual transmission that needs replacing or rebuilding. This is a basic truck. A real man’s truck. This truck is not for people who are afraid to get dirty working on vehicles.
    But if you aren’t afraid of getting your hands a little dirty, for six hundred dollars and a rebuilt transmission you’ll have something to play around in the woods, kill a few deer, or just create some good old fashioned memories with your friends or kids.

The main reason I’’m listing it to sell is I just I don’t have the time to fix it and my “in the woods time” is severely limited due to my current job. I don’t need to really sale it but my wife doesn’t want it sitting in the yard. She wants it gone. I’d soon as keep it but I’m listing it to keep her happy.

Please don’t ask me any stupid questions about the truck like “ How cold does the AC blows" or “when it was last serviced”. It’s an old truck. It has some rust and it needs some work, but it’s an old Toyota truck and everyone knows its true “They don’t build them like the use to.”

First $600 cash gets it.

Also I don’t do payments or give extended warranties.

Attachments

• 4F785032-2A0F-4C2E-A427-6699028781CB.jpg
      4F785032-2A0F-4C2E-A427-6699028781CB.jpg
      294.3 KB · Views: 205
    Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    well that is as basic an ad as needed for a basic woods truck! well done..we really need a pic of this masterpiece! a great deal for a backyard mechanic deer hunter

16gauge

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is it driveable as it is or should it be towed? Clean title and tag? Looks like a neat project. More pics please when you can. Thanks.

Hoss

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Missing 2nd and 3rd not saying you couldn’t drive it but it’d be tuff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Pic shows up better than the CL pic, newer wheels are worth a few bucks. I need a 84-5 in about the same shape.

Top Bottom