• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

trmills

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    For sale: Walther PPK/s .380

This is the newest model made by Walther at their Arkansas factory, NOT a smith or interarms model. The roll mark on the right side says Walther as shown in picture. Bought new at the end of May this year and has only seen 100 rounds including various self defense rounds. I am the original owner. I have not experienced any feeding issues with certain rounds like Hornady critical defense like I did with my old smith and Wesson PPK. Comes with the original box, papers, and two magazines (one flush and one pinky extension). Also have a iwb kydex holster to go with it.

Not looking for trades at this time, asking $600 for everything. Located in Niceville.
    ec35c0a6c4adc18fa8a20bd695623ac2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomabbate

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For sale: Walther PPK/s .380

This is the newest model made by Walther at their Arkansas factory, NOT a smith or interarms model. The roll mark on the right side says Walther as shown in picture. Bought new at the end of May this year and has only seen 100 rounds including various self defense rounds. I am the original owner. I have not experienced any feeding issues with certain rounds like Hornady critical defense like I did with my old smith and Wesson PPK. Comes with the original box, papers, and two magazines (one flush and one pinky extension). Also have a iwb kydex holster to go with it.

Not looking for trades at this time, asking $600 for everything. Located in Niceville.
    ec35c0a6c4adc18fa8a20bd695623ac2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hello is this still available thanx Tom

tomabbate

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Still available? Thanx

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom