13   0   0
    Item
    SDS Cheetah 12 Gauge AK Pattern Shotgun

Contact Info
    PM is the best way to reach me

Price
    $500 with 1 - 5 round mag

Item Description
    For sale is a SDS Cheetah 12 Gauge Semi-Automatic Kalashnikov Style Shotgun. I missed the Saiga bus, so after reading on these decided to take the chance on one. This was a package upgrade deal from Classic Firearms with Saber Boss Muzzle Break, Milspec buffer tube and 6 position stock; that I later added a LimbSaver recoil pad too, and a Hogue grip. Includes 1 - 5 round mag, it will accept any mags designed for the Saiga 12. Also included will be the original stock.

I was impressed with the construction of it, I have read it has thicker walls than the Saiga and it appears to. After smoothing, cleaning, and lubrication I hit the range and went through several mags w/o feeding issues that were not mag related. Fitted the few mags that had an issue, and second trip they were smooth. Had issues with a ProMag 20 round drum failing (see review on here), and ProMag replaced it. Full review I did on it is located here: https://www.gulfcoastgunforum.com/sh...536#post381536

Also available to the buyer would be additional mags at a separate cost. (2 - ProMag 5 round mags, 4 - 10 Round SGM Mags, and a brand-new ProMag 20 round drum. Package price depending on mags desired, but will be cheaper than individual mag cost online price without shipping.

SDS Cheetah 12.jpg

SDS Cheeta Drum Redux (4).jpg

SDS MD.jpg

Attachments

• SDS Cheetah 12.jpg
      SDS Cheetah 12.jpg
      319.9 KB · Views: 155
    • SDS Cheeta Drum Redux (4).jpg
      SDS Cheeta Drum Redux (4).jpg
      364.1 KB · Views: 154
    • SDS MD.jpg
      SDS MD.jpg
      316.6 KB · Views: 156

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    The receiver is set to take any AR style butt stock, and currently has a six-position stock on it. I know any mags designed for the Saiga will fit, but of course may need final fitting. I am not sure about the fore end.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom