• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

flipparker

Student of Life
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    This is for a CZ Scorpion, in perfect shape with a ton of upgrades. 16” barrel, faux suppressor model with factory CZ iron sites and (4) magazines. The rifle is in perfect shape cosmetically as well as mechanically and I can find no flaws. It is a very nice shooting and looking firearm and is accurate and has a much improved trigger feel. It has had very few rounds fired, less than 500 for sure. I am only selling because I bought a Sig MPX that is my new favorite and don't need both. My loss is your gain as this is being listed at much lower than the parts included would cost let alone the labor involved to do the mods. In any case this will make a fine addition to someone's arsenal and I hope it finds a good home.

Upgrades: Has HBI trigger blade and internal springs, HBI 15” full length handguard, HBI ambi-safety delete, and two mag coupler clip with (4) mags total. Also have factory handguard, factory ambi safety and barrel replacement lug tool. The parts alone are worth easily $400 by themselves un-installed.

Price: $950

Trades: I will accept trades and honestly other than a nice AK-47, I am not in the market for anything in particular. I am not a hunter so don't need shotguns or hunting rifles. I don't need anything run of the mill and definitely love high end, tactical type rifles, handguns, knives, optics or accessories. I can add cash to any deal to make it work. Worst I can say is no so shoot me an offer if you have something that seems to work.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_4849.jpg
      IMG_4849.jpg
      505.8 KB · Views: 106
    • IMG_4847.jpg
      IMG_4847.jpg
      597.4 KB · Views: 106
    • IMG_4848.jpg
      IMG_4848.jpg
      596 KB · Views: 106
    Last edited: