Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    9MM
    I had a carry on me and did not remember until I was a few miles before the Canadian boarder, I tossed the mag in a ditch off the next exit, and the gun in a Walmart bag in the next exit ditch, picked them up a few days later.. young man mistakes.

12 GA
    Quote Originally Posted by stage20 View Post
    What if the only one in the state is 300 Mike's away? It's like electric cars. Not enough plug ins available
    Well I think the person who put gun hotel. Will put them by state lines and major interstates.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    I had a carry on me and did not remember until I was a few miles before the Canadian boarder, I tossed the mag in a ditch off the next exit, and the gun in a Walmart bag in the next exit ditch, picked them up a few days later.. young man mistakes.
    That's some Gray man urban camo creative thinking. Not optimal, but very effective. Nice!
    Never under-estimate the Will and Ingenuity of the Oppressed...

12 GA
    Better to lose a gun that lose your freedom

12 GA
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake-Eyes View Post
    That's some Gray man urban camo creative thinking. Not optimal, but very effective. Nice!
    If it not in a star bucks bags won’t nobody look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock31c View Post
    I just came up with a ideal. What y’all think about a gun hotel somewhere to check your guns in. Until you leave the state that doesn’t honor you permit.
    Nope. You just Rent them a security box. What they put in it is their business (no FFL business). Lol
    Wild Rider

Those that give up their guns are on a self destructive fools errand. Tyranny shall never take what it didn't provide: not by paper, not by Court and not by force.