• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    if it covers American pride, or hope in our country, or thoughts on how we are a light in the darkness of the world, then post it here..

if you want to post anti American thoughts, or get offended, tough. take your snowflake ass somewhere to a safe space and cry...

Happy 4th of July, and thanks to those that serve, and have served. God has blessed this country, and will continue, if we seek His face and follow His ways.

don't like it? then leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfzJ8UBr-c0&t=11s

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    John Adams nailed it!
    " It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance by solemn Acts of Devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Sports, Guns, Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more.

You will think me transported with Enthusiasm but I am not. -- I am well aware of the Toil and Blood and Treasure, that it will cost Us to maintain this Declaration, and support and defend these States. -- Yet through all the Gloom I can see the Rays of ravishing Light and Glory. I can see that the End is more than worth all the Means. And that Posterity will tryumph in that Days Transaction, even altho We should rue it, which I trust in God We shall not."

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...ependence-day-celebrated-devotion-godpomp-and

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    IMG_2522.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_2522.PNG
      IMG_2522.PNG
      258.5 KB · Views: 166

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    John Adams nailed it!
    " It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance by solemn Acts of Devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Sports, Guns, Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more.

You will think me transported with Enthusiasm but I am not. -- I am well aware of the Toil and Blood and Treasure, that it will cost Us to maintain this Declaration, and support and defend these States. -- Yet through all the Gloom I can see the Rays of ravishing Light and Glory. I can see that the End is more than worth all the Means. And that Posterity will tryumph in that Days Transaction, even altho We should rue it, which I trust in God We shall not."

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...ependence-day-celebrated-devotion-godpomp-and

You don't have these kind of people left anymore!

Free Cigars

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This past Fourth of July will be known as the day that Trump Americad so hard that liberal tears came pouring from the sky in DC and California shook with anger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom