• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    A few weeks back, I ordered a Glock 22 threaded barrel for my glock 22 build from Combat Armory. I got the barrel and the machining and rifling looked real good. I test fitted the barrel and the barrel face was so slightly off and it did not fit my slide correctly. I went ahead and called them up on a Friday about 3pm our time, I got a live person (Mike) and talked with him for about 1 min. He got my info, my order number, etc. said OK, sorry about that and said good bye. It went by so fast that I just normally said "thanks" before I had the chance to ask, "What should I do now?". But in 2 min. I got an email from them saying they would mail out a replacement barrel on Monday. That was it. I got the barrel and it was a no hassle exchange. That is what Customer Service is suppose to look like.

dogamus rex

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the barrel I got from Silencerco to fit my glock 34 wouldn't cycle, they sent me a replacement and that would not run either, put the original barrel back in and it shot fine. Glad you had better luck.

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Finally got a chance to run rounds through the barrel. It ran fine and I have no complaints. I haven't tried to thread or run it through a suppressor yet so I can't tell you about cycling and accuracy on it yet, not unless one of you rich folks that has one will let me run a few through ;-) .

Maybe in about a year or so when I can afford one and then wait on the NFA to let me use it.

timc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got a Combat Armory match grade barrel a while back in 9mm for a Glock I'm building. Price was $35 so I was a little skeptical. Put it in a Brownells slide that went on a stripped LEO trade-in Glock 22 frame I purchased at a gun show. Finally got to shoot it last week. Was really impressed with it. Very accurate. Fit and finish were excellent as well.
    IMG_0323.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0323.jpg
      IMG_0323.jpg
      969.2 KB · Views: 401
    Top Bottom