• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Anyone have experience with finding a holster for an M9a1? Yet to find one in a store to test my newest addition in, and I've not had great experiences buying online with my CZ P07. Looking door something comfortable while at the range or in the woods. I'm too damned narrow to CCW the thing except those handful of days a year where jackets are a necessity. Just want an owb holster that's comfortable and secure, not tacticool hip.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The "older issued" Bianchi M-12 (or UM-84) flap holster works for the M9A1, too. Without a light attached, though.
    More durable than other nylon options. "Could" even be used in a shoulder harness setup, if desired. That's a separate piece of kit to add, though.

Here's just one source online:

https://www.amazon.com/Bianchi-Universal-Military-Holster-Semi-Automatic/dp/B016MLAGEA?th=1&psc=1

But I recommend going to any local Army surplus store. Bigger selection. Probably cheaper price.
    There's at least two or three shops in Pensacola, and one in Fort Walton Beach. Not sure if RidgeRunner (Trader Dan's) has one, but he might.

Edit to add: if you take the gun with you, and explain it to the shop, they might let you test fit the holster to confirm. I know the Army Surplus store in FWB sells guns, so they might allow it. Never hurts to ask.

Last edited:

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Thanks. Found plenty of holsters that will fit a standard 92, but the rail and squared off trigger guard keep them from fitting the M9a1.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    You tried the Bianchi already? I could've sworn it was loose enough to fit, and a quick search online confirmed that memory. Others said theirs fit, too.

There are some variants nowadays, though...

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    You tried the Bianchi already? I could've sworn it was loose enough to fit, and a quick search online confirmed that memory. Others said theirs fit, too.

There are some variants nowadays, though...
    I haven't tried the bianchi. I'll give it a shot though. Pretty sure I saw one if those for a 92fs, but after a couple of attempts on other 92fs holsters proved fruitless, I started trying other options. Kinda fits in an XD 2.0 full size holster but not great.

Top Bottom