• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So I get a call well actually two calls. They leave a message on my cell and at home. just with a name number and ext to call back. I thought that World Ford of Pensacola was staring to care about people and calling me about the last dealer visit in there service dept where they lied to me to get out of fixing something that was a bulletin and I ended fixing my self.

So the next day when I had time I called them back. It was the internet sales person from the dealer trying to tell me that my truck is in demand and would I like to come trade it.... She said They could setup the same payments.

I just started laughing and told her no way and I have NO payments on my 2015 F150 and said I have had no payments pretty much since I bought it. I like to pay cash for stuff.

Ford must be getting desperate or something. No way is my truck in demand?

I also told her about my last service visit and I was never to set foot in that dealership again. I also said I may not ever buy another Ford again because of that dealership.

She was nice and we chatted a few about local stuff... I was not a jerk to her. just telling the truth and she told me she totally understood.

I still can't get over that they call you in desperation and beg you to come buy a new truck. ha ha ha LOL

I since blocked all there numbers from calling me at all!

Poor Ford...

I also have done to much to my truck to start over...

Amp Research running boards, Wireless airbags, 5100 shocks, 2" lift, KO2 Tires, 2 1/4" Fred G Wheel Spacers, Lots of ForScan (forscan.org) Programming to the control modules, Also I can just swap a cheap sdcard to upgrade my maps. Not really into that new Sync stuff... Apple (<-- Losers) and Google car play... I don't need that :)

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I have gotten several calls "from Bob Tyler Toyota" re. my 2017 Tundra. Same content as you got. I love this truck and have no plans to do anything with it besides driveing it until it dies.
    Thing is . . . when I asked the caller where they were located,after hesitation,they said . . . Louisville,Kentucky.
    I told them that I would consider their offers if someone from the dealership called me.
    No calls as of yet and it has been saveral months. Hmmmmmmm . . . ???
    But,all is good. When I am headed towards the Naval Hospital or VA in the AM,I usually stop in to see a friend,get a cappuccino latte,and eat two or three of the Maynsrd's doughnuts. ( Thanks Bob) ---- SAWMAN

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    They all do it. They get incentives from the manufacturer even if they don't make any money off the truck. Sometimes they will lose money on a trade just to sell you one. I've had friends get really good trade in this way. Like more than what you can sell at private party. My girlfriend's dad was guaranteed zero interest. Traded in interest bearing Tacoma for an interest free tundra. Payment was lower per month. Had to pay 2 more years obviously tundra is more but overall monthly budget is less.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yea I get letters in the mail all the time and just throw them in the trash.

Like I said I would not ever go back to World Ford... I probably would not buy a new car or truck again. Too many good deals on used.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love the we can lower your monthly payment, I laugh and say really , how much lower than zero can y’all go.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I love the we can lower your monthly payment, I laugh and say really , how much lower than zero can y’all go.

They are not gonna lower my payment any more that what it is. LOL it's Zero a Month!!!

I should have asked can you match that?

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They are not gonna lower my payment any more that what it is. LOL it's Zero a Month!!!

I should have asked can you match that?

The strange thing is they CAN match your monthly payment! Just write them a check for the whole thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom