Recents events, NRA, and Hickok 45 discussion-they will support from the sidelines

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If the NRA does not have it together for the 2020 campaign it will go very badly for us. Kiss legal possession of ARs, AKs, PDWs, and mags over 5 rounds assuming we get to keep any semiauto or pump guns just like England and Australia.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Even though we need to remain vigilant there will be a lot of hoops for the anti-gunners to jump through to get that passed in the US. People forget that Canada, Australia, and maybe New Zealand are part of the commonwealth and they go as England goes plus they have no constitution to protect their rights. We do, to an extent anyway. I've worked all over the US except for the extreme Northwest and everywhere I've been there has been gun ranges and gun stores and people hunting etc. I think there are more gun owners than will admit to having them to people calling and polling them on the phone. I wouldn't tell anybody I have a gun that I don't know personally. I do realize we post here but we have to stick together.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think you are spot on about not telling pollsters that you have guns or that you are pro gun . Back a couple of years ago every new doctor we were referred to had a questionnaire form asking if there were guns in the house . I was as truthful as a liberal and faithfully answered no on every one of them. I’m positive that many other supporters of the second amendment feel the same way about those polls and the doctors questionnaires.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think you are spot on about not telling pollsters that you have guns or that you are pro gun . Back a couple of years ago every new doctor we were referred to had a questionnaire form asking if there were guns in the house . I was as truthful as a liberal and faithfully answered no on every one of them. I’m positive that many other supporters of the second amendment feel the same way about those polls and the doctors questionnaires.
    My Veterinarian knows I own guns, does that count. Does that count> He owns more than me and has armed his entire family.
    Honestly, I have never been asked by an MD about gun ownership.

MauserLarry

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My Veterinarian knows I own guns, does that count. Does that count> He owns more than me and has armed his entire family.
    Honestly, I have never been asked by an MD about gun ownership.

Well, I don't have a personal relationship with my vet beyond my dogs. So if the subject of guns comes up I don't have any. I have a Doctor buddy I hunt with, Hell, I let him use my 277 Wolverine and night vision to see how he liked it. I'd trust him anywhere at any time. He probably doesn't admit to having any to the Doctors he works with. The AMA has a faction that considers guns a public health crisis and wants restrictions on them. I personally have never been asked but I know some that have. Remember, anything you tell a Doctor is documented and will follow you forever. I don't want to be on any more lists than I already am.

Top Bottom