• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PigFarmGunRange

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi everyone, we are a brand new gun range with a 100 and 400 yard range, seven private berms, archery, and much much more to come. We are 30 minutes from either Mobile or Pensacola. Our website is pfgunrange.com. We are also on Facebook but, I am often kicked from that platform for pretty much sharing anything. If you are looking for a great place to bring your family or friends and really want to get the all out of your self defense practices then come hangout with us. Please feel free to call me with any questions at 850-712-9118. Our hours of operation are from 9-5 Wed-Sun. Thank you and look forward to seeing you there.

P.S. There is no charge for kids under 12 or for teachers public, private, or homeschool teachers.
    We also close the range for Memorial Day for vets and active duty only. If you don't have proof of service you won't be allowed in on that day. Veterans Day All vets and their immediate family shoot for free. Again thank you and hope you'll come hangout with us and give us a try. Shane Bailey Owner.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Welcome to the forum, great to have you on here "officially".

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

rviray

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Welcome to the Forum....I live in PCola but work in Orange Beach....I will probably go out there and take a "long" lunch. Do you have a shotgun area?

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am really pleased that people are opening ranges since part of the possessing and bearing arms is being able to shoot them.

I sure salute the opening of them that are available for reasonable fees to the public.

PigFarmGunRange

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shotguns are my favorite. I will always have a place for shotguns to make their glorious music. I have 7 private berms that you can use pistol AR or shotguns in

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Welcome and thanks for your Range offering. I gotta ask the obvious, is it on or near an actual pig farm and if so prevailing wind or proximity aroma. Could be nothing, maybe like a day at County Fair animal barn or ..........? Over in Panama City Beach Harley D. built a very large business with outdoor party areas right next to the sewerage plant! Not the same aroma but there could be similar area issues. I mean no offense with the question. I've in areas with pig farms, good practices make for happy neighbors, while some things are what they are and is just part of the business that puts good food on ojr table.

Thanks and I hope the Range prospers.

PigFarmGunRange

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    no the only pigs is the owners. we named it the Pigfarm for reasons I’m not aloud to share. But no pigs where ever involved in the range. Thank you for your inquiry

Top Bottom