• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have a pedersoli sharps rifle, in 45-70 sells for $1650.00 dollars, rear sight is an additional $400.00, front globe and inserts is an additional $50.00 or so for a total of $2100.00, may trade for something I don't have in same price range or multiple weapons in a trade. I am looking for a super nice m1 garand a real nice m1a supermatch or multiple gun trades, make offers please. value package at $2000.00. rifle is like brand new. it was a safe queen for years. text offers and pics to eight50six02thirtyeight01

leather belt and knife don't have anymore, was in pic for eye candy

Attachments

• HB) Davide Pedersoli 1874 sharps silouhette rifle 45-70 ser#SH6017.jpg
      HB) Davide Pedersoli 1874 sharps silouhette rifle 45-70 ser#SH6017.jpg
      578.1 KB · Views: 334
    Last edited:

freedom1965

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    NICE. I had a chance to shoot one recently, awesome rifle. A blast to shoot. It had a14 oz. trigger. Definitely on my want list. But sadly, it will have to wait until the kids move out. GLWS

I need to watch Quigley Down Under again. LOL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I have a pedersoli sharps rifle, in 45-70 is 22 years old but can still be bought today for $1800.00 dollars, rear sight is an additional $400.00, front globe and inserts is an additional $50.00 or so for a total of $2250.00, may trade for something I don't have in same price range or multiple weapons in a trade. I am looking for a super nice m1 garand a real nice m1a supermatch or multiple gun trades, make offers please. value package at $2200.00. rifle is like brand new. it was a safe queen for years. text offers and pics to eight50six02thirtyeight01

leather and hat in photo NOT included at $2200.00

thanks sir, really don't want to let it go but I don't shoot cowboy action any more and really can't utilize it

Gunsite

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Quigley down under! I know diff cal but it just made me think of it.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just looking at the picture of it makes a fella sit an think on how hunting in the day this style rifle brought home the bacon and Bison, wasn't for the faint hearted shooter that's for sure,, Fine looking rifle blackhawkkid308,,, GLWS ,,, olecarver

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    back to the top, somebody out there needs this beautiful rifle, trades are open as long as it totals up to asking price, will take us military rifles, smith and Wesson pre locks, high end 1911's, heavy barrel 308 bolt action remingtons or better. really looking for us military rifles though, worse I can say is no, send up some nice offers please

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It is in the 800,000 range...just after the issues with heat treating were dealt with. It is a family heirloom so I doubt I'd part with it though I think when wrapped up with a Kimber Ultra Carry II Crimson trace, they both would likely meet or exceed the threshold...I'm not there yet.

Mouser

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I won't trade the Springfield...the only way for me to trade is to offer three pistols of which you'd likely not go for as the Kimber would be the star of the group

Top Bottom