• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sad and hard to believe what is going down in other states of the USA. The video is for California and ammo purchases after July 1 that will require a background check for each transaction.
    danger is that it could some day come to us in the Gulf States area.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Gun control. Period.

Additional bureaucratic invasive policies. Additional fees. All predicated on a background check that is flawed, inconsistent, and corruptible.

And that's just ammo. Imagine if they could do this to gun purchases everywhere with "Universal Background Checks". Same vulnerabilities of the background check system. Same excessive fees. Same dependence on a system not designed for such a surge of use, so it will fail even more than current rates.

I don't even care if God has mercy on the souls of those who wish this fate for our Country. May they all rot in hell...

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Gun control. Period.

Additional bureaucratic invasive policies. Additional fees. All predicated on a background check that is flawed, inconsistent, and corruptible.

And that's just ammo. Imagine if they could do this to gun purchases everywhere with "Universal Background Checks". Same vulnerabilities of the background check system. Same excessive fees. Same dependence on a system not designed for such a surge of use, so it will fail even more than current rates.

I don't even care if God has mercy on the souls of those who wish this fate for our Country. May they all rot in hell...

It's a damn shame that it's come to this. Can you name any other right that's listed where you have to jump through so many hoops to exercise it? What fucking part of "shall not be infringed" don't they understand? They can enact all the bullshit laws that they want. All they're going to do is turn me into a felon overnight, because I refuse to comply with unconstitutional laws. The CA reality is what every dem on the coming ballot dreams of. Come and take it. I dare you.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Can you imagine the volume of "black market" ammo that will be flowing into California.
    I have several friends that live there and they are already planning a trip over the mountain to Reno,Nevada. Ammo to be drop shipped to another buddy there.
    And so it goes . . . . . ---- SAWMAN

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Can you imagine the volume of "black market" ammo that will be flowing into California.
    I have several friends that live there and they are already planning a trip over the mountain to Reno,Nevada. Ammo to be drop shipped to another buddy there.

This and people are straight up moving out of California and heading East! The scary part is a lot of these people seem to be moving to Florida, pretty sure I won't retire in Florida if they bring those bullshit California gun laws here.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can easily imagine spotters at gunstores taking down plate numbers and those people being stopped at the border and cars searched. If they missed the spotted car entering the state, with the plate number you would likely get a visit from SWAT since they know you are armed and obviously a law breaker. If your out of state buddy orders ammo it is safer since there will not be spotters outside of their house and you can take your ammo back into CA undetected. You can also purchase a private suite or mail box and get your ammo shipped there, they will know from your billing address that you live in CA and might not ship.
    The black market will the homie types that can not legally buy ammo and just how many rounds do you need for drivebys. They mostly are not allowed legally own guns which they do have anyway.

RugerFan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This and people are straight up moving out of California and heading East! The scary part is a lot of these people seem to be moving to Florida, pretty sure I won't retire in Florida if they bring those bullshit California gun laws here.
    I escaped Kommiefornia, it's worse than you can imagine. They have been attacking guns for decades but every other right is also under fire. Communists don't believe in personal property rights (unless you're and Elite party member). It's a lost cause, freeshit army and letting 15 million illegals invade and vote is the end of CA. Can't let that happen here or in any of the free states. The Leftist virus must be eradicated.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I escaped Kommiefornia, it's worse than you can imagine. They have been attacking guns for decades but every other right is also under fire. Communists don't believe in personal property rights (unless you're and Elite party member). It's a lost cause, freeshit army and letting 15 million illegals invade and vote is the end of CA. Can't let that happen here or in any of the free states. The Leftist virus must be eradicated.

How would you eradicate it?

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If the left wins the White House and Senate, then this will seem mild in comparison to what we will see. And if you believe that is not possible, you aren't paying attention. The left will have the largest turn out in history in 2020. Why, because of the 24/7 hate Trump media. Sure, we don't buy it but many do. Also, while Hillary Inc. had millions of illegal votes, not just illegals voting, but people voting multiple times, she had millions more votes than Trump and many left wingers didn't vote because they were so sure she had it in the bag. They will show this time! People better get out and vote and if that fails, they better prepare for the worst. Like an old Chief I worked for used to always say, "It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it!" Hoping for the best. Preparing for the worst!

bowserb

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ammunition stored in a cool dry place is good for 50 years or more. There is absolutely no down side to stocking up now. When Hillary was threatening her 25% FET on guns and ammo, I started shopping sales, both locally and online and really bought a lot. I'm in Texas so there is no immediate threat, but Houston, Dallas, San Antonio have gone blue along with dark blue Austin and El Paso. With illegals pouring over the border here and Democrats happy to sign them up for welfare and illegal voter registrations, our days are numbered. In case anyone hasn't heard of them, Target Sports USA (in Connecticut of all places) has really good prices and availability. They ship bulk free and in unmarked boxes, so the UPS guy doesn't leave a box with FEDERAL PREMIUM in big letters on your doorstep. It's where I've bought my Federal XM9001 9mm (law enforcement JHP unlabeled +P.) It's carry ammo that's cheap enough to practice with. Their 5.56 is priced in bulk nicely too. Also .45acp. But I digress. If I lived in California I'd by buying all I can carry...but then if I lived in California, I'd be looking for a different place to live.

Who knows? When the stock market, real estate, and gold crash, the ammo you buy today could be your ticket to a comfortable retirement...especially if you don't care who you sell to. ;-)

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ammunition stored in a cool dry place is good for 50 years or more. There is absolutely no down side to stocking up now. When Hillary was threatening her 25% FET on guns and ammo, I started shopping sales, both locally and online and really bought a lot. I'm in Texas so there is no immediate threat, but Houston, Dallas, San Antonio have gone blue along with dark blue Austin and El Paso. With illegals pouring over the border here and Democrats happy to sign them up for welfare and illegal voter registrations, our days are numbered. In case anyone hasn't heard of them, Target Sports USA (in Connecticut of all places) has really good prices and availability. They ship bulk free and in unmarked boxes, so the UPS guy doesn't leave a box with FEDERAL PREMIUM in big letters on your doorstep. It's where I've bought my Federal XM9001 9mm (law enforcement JHP unlabeled +P.) It's carry ammo that's cheap enough to practice with. Their 5.56 is priced in bulk nicely too. Also .45acp. But I digress. If I lived in California I'd by buying all I can carry...but then if I lived in California, I'd be looking for a different place to live.

Who knows? When the stock market, real estate, and gold crash, the ammo you buy today could be your ticket to a comfortable retirement...especially if you don't care who you sell to. ;-)
    There is a downside to buying ammo that i am not planning to shoot. 1-I am spending funds that could be spent elsewhere. 2-I have to find storage rm for it. 3-In case of fire first it starts going the fire department will not be happy and you need to check your insurance to see if it will cover a house that has large lots of ammo stored in it.

Yes I have some ammo hand and really do not want anymore.

gerald granger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If this lunacy hits the Gulf Coast, it will definitely be time to seriously contemplate re- locating to another country because this country will have certainly gone to Hell.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If this lunacy hits the Gulf Coast, it will definitely be time to seriously contemplate re- locating to another country because this country will have certainly gone to Hell.

let the damn liberals leave, they hate America anyway...I ain't going nowhere, and giving up nothing....

bowserb

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    let the damn liberals leave, they hate America anyway...I ain't going nowhere, and giving up nothing....

Agreed, caveman. Also, there's no place to go that isn't already more restrictive than America. We just have to protect our rights. As a start, we must VOTE. Every election every time. And no matter what they say, you can't vote for a Democrat. No matter what a Democrat promises, once he/she is elected the candidate becomes a part of the Democrat mind. Like the Borg in the old Star Trek the Next Generation, Democrats are all part of the collective with no power of individual thought or action. They serve the Party and the people who elected them be damned. No more Democrats in office.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Agreed, caveman. Also, there's no place to go that isn't already more restrictive than America. We just have to protect our rights. As a start, we must VOTE. Every election every time. And no matter what they say, you can't vote for a Democrat. No matter what a Democrat promises, once he/she is elected the candidate becomes a part of the Democrat mind. Like the Borg in the old Star Trek the Next Generation, Democrats are all part of the collective with no power of individual thought or action. They serve the Party and the people who elected them be damned. No more Democrats in office.

Sorry, but you misspelled "Republican" every time.

Mike463

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    SAWMAN,
    Have a friend in the People's Republic of Kalifornia, he says there are folks in Nevada reporting ammo purchases by those with California tags (they are then busted as they try to reenter Cali).

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Never underestimate your enemy’s capacity for treachery. Liberals are hell bent on destroying everything and everyone that doesn’t fit their fantasy.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Never underestimate your enemy’s capacity for treachery. Liberals are hell bent on destroying everything and everyone that doesn’t fit their fantasy.
    Yes in the other thread on the NRA, their weaknesses at the moments will make it much easier for the democrats to continue to pass such laws.

Looks like our best hope will be with the new justices that Trump has appointed to the supreme court to maybe reverse some the laws that could get passed.

Top Bottom