• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rustytweezers

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    New here from Tulsa Oklahoma and basically just trying to find more groups with AK47 interest and in all Preban stuff. I’m on several gun forums AKFILES, Oklahoma shooters, FNforum, Outdoors traders GA. And I have awesome feedback fyi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Welcome to the forum, great to have you!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    New here from Tulsa Oklahoma and basically just trying to find more groups with AK47 interest and in all Preban stuff. I’m on several gun forums AKFILES, Oklahoma shooters, FNforum, Outdoors traders GA. And I have awesome feedback fyi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this how you always join a new forum?

To be honest, I find it odd that you just joined yesterday and you're already selling 3 items for a total asking price of $8,800.
    Four total posts. One to start this thread, and three to start sale threads.

If you're genuinely here to join the discussions and shared interests, we're happy to have you.
    If you're simply here to sell expensive stuff as a new guy, you need to be realistic with your expectations.

Either way, welcome to the forum.

rustytweezers

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is this how you always join a new forum?

To be honest, I find it odd that you just joined yesterday and you're already selling 3 items for a total asking price of $8,800.
    Four total posts. One to start this thread, and three to start sale threads.

If you're genuinely here to join the discussions and shared interests, we're happy to have you.
    If you're simply here to sell expensive stuff as a new guy, you need to be realistic with your expectations.

Either way, welcome to the forum.

Wow howdy to you too! Didn’t know I had to survive your ridiculing . Have a better day tomorrow.

-- "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Wow howdy to you too! Didn’t know I had to survive your ridiculing . Have a better day tomorrow.

-- "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

It was just an honest question and observation, and it ended with "Either way, welcome to the forum". I don't consider that "ridiculing", but your response is very interesting. It tells us a lot. Thanks for that.

You have a better tomorrow, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom