DK Firearms

Iran just poked once too offen and against a President that will not take this B.S.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The real reason behind all of this is a few things. The petrodollar as well as Rothschild owned centralized banking. In 2000, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea, and Iran didn't have centralized banking institutions. Look at that list and who has been "liberated" in the past 2 decades. The US wants oil to trade and be sold in dollars. Iran and Russia want to undermine this to help their dollar and fuck ours. This whole Iran hitting tankers shit is a false flag. Iran stands to gain nothing from this attack. They were Japanese owned tankers that were hit while Japan's PM was visiting Iran. It was an attack carried out to hurt Iran's image in front of the Japanese PM. Do some of your own research and you can easily put 2 and 2 together. We do not want another war in the middle east. Iran is heavily armed and much more trained than the past countries we've invaded. I, for one, don't want to see any more family or friends sent to the sand box to get maimed or killed. Careful what you wish for. Seems that not many have learned their lessons from Vietnam. Gulf of Tonkin ring a bell? Not to mention you have John Bolton's war mongering ass in the white house just itching to start some shit. Fuck him. He needs to hang along with Cheney. They're responsible for getting so many US soldiers killed and nobody will recognize that fact.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    When Exxon/Mobil makes $5,000,000,000 profit in a quarter,let them and other countries escourt their own tankers.
    I spent some time over in that region,including Iran,back in the day. The people and their perverted culture could disappear tomorrow and I for one,would not give a shit.
    Mr. President . . . PLEASE . . . no more wars. There is nothing over there that we need. BUT . . . before they get a nuke,us and Israel get together and bomb the shit outta them.
    Note on the calender - - -> every 10 years or so,bomb them again,or simply . . . turn Israel loose on them. --- SAWMAN

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why did we invade Afganistan when Saudi Arabia was the 9/11 masterminds? It's because the mountains there are full of lithium and 90% of the world's opium comes from there. Do you really think the global elites are going to sit back and not profit from that? Also opium is used in the Buddist religion in China, you control the opium and you can control China. The Iraq invasion after 9/11 was about Saddam trading oil in Euros and not the petro dollar which could be a domino effect that could make us lose world reserve currency status. Who else tried to drop the dollar? Your answer is Syria, Lybia, and Iran, Russia has toyed with the idea also. Do you see the pattern? Drop the dollar and we will drop some "democracy" on your ass.

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Ignorance is bliss.

IMG_2468.JPG

I'm not enjoying bliss, so by your logic, I must be quite informed.

Regardless, you enjoy your theories, and I'll believe the facts I know.
    The bottom line is the same: no one in the free world should want an Iranian regime with nukes.

All of these news events are just more data points in the preamble to the inevitable "day of reckoning" when their nuclear weapons capabilities must be finally addressed.

Attachments

• IMG_2468.JPG
      IMG_2468.JPG
      18 KB · Views: 290

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Posting memes to try and discredit an entire group of people is pretty ignorant. I wasn't using the term ignorant as an insult. You speak of facts, yet you fail to even look at all the underlying evidence and facts that back up what I've previously posted. If you truly wanted a nuke free Iran, then why do you support a president that backed out of the Iran nuclear deal that was actually dealing with Iran's nuclear capabilities? You can't police the world and tell them if they can have nuclear power plants or not based on bullshit accusations and assumptions. Once Trump backed out, Iran had the all clear to tell the rest of the world to fuck off, and they can do what they want without international inspectors checking up on them. It's one of the dumbest things Trump could have done. These "news events" you speak of are just propaganda to get you and the general public to think how they want you to think. If you believe a damn thing coming from today's news outlets without first questioning them and their motives, then you're ignorant. Again, not using ignorant as an insult, just that you're highly misinformed on the topic. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I just look at the facts and underlying motives of the wealthy and powerful that push the narratives. I look at what their end game is. And unironically it all leads back to the Rothschilds and the petrodollar. If you want to call someone that can read between the lines and accept the facts for what they are a conspiracy theorist, then that's your prerogative.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Lets cut out the sweet talk and get down to facts . . along with some serious questions that need to be answered.
    Iran wants a nuke. They have publicly stated their hate for Israel AND the United States. All of you smart guys know that when they develope a nuke they will either: A. detonate it so as to kill a mass number of citizens from the two countries above mentioned . . . or . . . B. use the fact that they have a nuke to hold the two above mentioned countries "hostage" and extort huge sums of money food,votes,etc.
    Soooooo . . . . for all you well informed smart guys - - -> The U.S. and Israel have both stated the we will not allow Iran to develope nukes,they will have at least one nuke (possibly more,remember N. Korea) in a very short time. Soooooo . . .
    What are we gonna do about it ?? What are the people of the U.S. and Israel prepared to do to stop them ?? What will it take ?? Thank you sirs.
    ( Please dear God,let us have this problem solved before the Democratz regain power !! ) ---- SAWMAN

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If Iran had a nuke, I HIGHLY doubt they'd use it. What they WOULD use it for is leverage in political talks. Mutually Assured Destruction is a thing and I'd like to think Iran is smart enough to understand it and yield to it. I could go on for days on what we should do with Israel though. I hate them almost as much as I hate the Saudis. We have zero reason to be supporting that terrorist state yet they are somehow helping write US law.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dude, you spew the word "ignorant" like it describes everyone else but yourself, yet you claim to know the "motives" and "endgame" of the rich and powerful? Gee, start using that crystal ball for actual good instead of magnanimous forum posts.

Yeah, we actually CAN "police" the world to keep NUKES out of the hands of declared rogue states and global enemies. It's called "National Security" and self-preservation. We aren't the ones trying to take over the world: they are. We aren't the ones slaughtering innocents by the trainload. Those kinds of psychos need to stay in their own section, keep to themselves, and be thankful they're still allowed to waste oxygen.

And yeah, I have more firsthand experience with those pieces of genetic garbage than you. Based on your words, I guarantee it. So I'm not "ignorant" about them. You "HIGHLY doubt they'd use" a nuke? Well, thank God you aren't in charge of foreign relations and National security. Those two-faced bastards would use one whenever they feel like it, and they would try to make sure someone else was blamed.

Thankfully, the US military doesn't operate on the flawed premises of "hope" and "highly doubt". Prepare for the worst; be ready to dominate with overwhelming force.

That Iran Nuclear Proliferation Travesty that the last administration wore their knee-pads for, was the equivalent of letting a perdophile rapist date your toddler daughter for 10-years while you chaperoned every once in awhile. At the end of those 10-years, the rapist gets to spend two weeks with your kid in a cabin in the woods. Still sound like a great deal?
    I prefer to deal with pedophile rapists in a much different manner.

But you keep shifting blame and defending those goat-fuckers. That's your 1st Amendment right. Enjoy it.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It looks like Trump is offering the Iranians an out saying it is likely a rogue action by some group that the Iranian Gov did not sanction and the Iranians are throwing that back in our face. The Democraps are doing their best to make a mess of things.

My position is a little different from some of the folks here. Really there is not anything in the middle east that we need, and that includes oil. Now that is not true of many European and places like Japan and maybe China etc.

Why are we there and why do we care. While the average american consumer does not have a stake over what goes on in the middle east, some large companies do relative to oil and of course there is supper power politics going also.
    The only real strong interest would be the fate of Israel since many Americans feel God has given the Jews a mandate to be in the holy land and America should if needed give them military support.
    If the Europeans or Chinese of whomever needs that oil let them go secure it. That is not our fight in the Persian Gulf.

We do not need that middle eastern oil to survive since there is a lot oil in the US and if we need more, it is easier and certainly a lot cheaper to take over Venezuela than to fight Iran.
    We have lot of oil in the USA
    It seems like there are new oil strikes in the US every other month.
    The latest
    America's Oil And Gas Reserves Double With Massive New Permian Discovery.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielc...h-massive-new-permian-discovery/#6c1e7af32c91

You can thank the British Empire for occupying the middle east to the point of dependency/subservience, and then leaving them all to their own devices when they ran home for two wars that we had to win for them. To this day, they sit quietly by and expect us to clean up their mess, while offering opinion from the side line. Thanks for that.

Last edited:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Exxon just pulled back from a 53Billion$ deal with Iraq for oil due to the tensions. I am wonder when there are not tension in the middle east, then I wonder are we going to war for Exxon or a 130M$ drone? They have been at war for centuries this is no different for them, they will always be savages and terrorists when born out of a religion celebrating a rapist and child molester...filthy people

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    it is written;

11The angel of the Lord also said to her:
    “You are now pregnant
    and you will give birth to a son.
    You shall name him Ishmael, [SUP]a[/SUP]
    for the Lord has heard of your misery.
    12He will be a wild donkey of a man;
    his hand will be against everyone
    and everyone’s hand against him,
    and he will live in hostility
    toward [SUP]b[/SUP] all his brothers.”

I have absolutely no doubt these pigs will use nukes if they get them...
    those verses foretell the start of all mooselms..

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If Iran had a nuke, I HIGHLY doubt they'd use it. What they WOULD use it for is leverage in political talks. Mutually Assured Destruction is a thing and I'd like to think Iran is smart enough to understand it and yield to it. I could go on for days on what we should do with Israel though. I hate them almost as much as I hate the Saudis. We have zero reason to be supporting that terrorist state yet they are somehow helping write US law.

Above: "What they WOULD use it for is leverage in political talks." Please explain what that "leverage" is, if not a threat to use a Nuke, Dirty Bomb or provide it to some Group that will? Because you HIGHLY DOUBT Iran would use it , does not make a threat go away and conflicts with World opinion. These two things show the naive arguement you present.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    it is written;

11The angel of the Lord also said to her:
    “You are now pregnant
    and you will give birth to a son.
    You shall name him Ishmael, [SUP]a[/SUP]
    for the Lord has heard of your misery.
    12He will be a wild donkey of a man;
    his hand will be against everyone
    and everyone’s hand against him,
    and he will live in hostility
    toward [SUP]b[/SUP] all his brothers.”

I have absolutely no doubt these pigs will use nukes if they get them...
    those verses foretell the start of all mooselms..

I agree, their religious fervor and hatred for everything non their sect of Islam will be in danger...they have no common sense or fear of dying, they live in desolation and sandy rock strewn landscape, they have nothing to lose and get their virgins.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

1: we have very few friends in the region, even less with actual military and economic power, and they’re the two that hate Iran with a passion.
    2: world quilt over the holocaust.

Top Bottom