Patriot Mobile

Iran just poked once too offen and against a President that will not take this B.S.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In addition to all the evil deeds Iran is linked to, they attacked two oil tankers (4 total) with mines, they fired a missile at a U.S. Drone in international waters observing the burning tankers but missed. Now they fired a IRGC Missile and downed another U.S. Drone in international waters south of the Strait of Hormuz today.

Iran has blatantly provoked the U.S. and Allies, I think Iran is in for a Show of Force ass whoopin. Probably limited in scope but very painful to Iran's military airfields and missile sites. My only concern is the Carrier Task Force is boxed inside the Persian Gulf and Iran has threatened action against it. If the Carrier Group is attacked, the Retaliation against Iran will be massive.

My bet is fireworks within 72 hours.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump later said that some General may have done it by mistake, hinting without authority. Two missiles, days apart; is no "mistake. I see this remark as misdirection meant for Iran so they won't be 100% sure a Strike is imminent. Hard to establish the element of suprise once the cats out of the bag. Maybe the pissed off mode "shaking a stick" as rendered by Graham is part of the bigger Plan.

It might be a good time for other Countries to get non essential staff out of Iran. Russians please stick around for the Show.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Got to feed the military industrial complex and get the prices of oil up.

?? So you think that Iran is doing this so Lockheed/Boeing/etc can make more earnings this quarter? And if oil prices go up, wouldn't the embargo/sanctions hurt them even more? How does any of that make sense?

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Turn that entire region to glass. Let it glow in the dark for centuries.
    The net export is evil and hate. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wonder if Iran will send another commercial jet flying an attack profile towards U.S. Ships again? Ref to FLT 655 in 1988. Provacation has consequences.

There is side conversation (Graham) about Israel (who is constantly threatened with annihilation from Iran) who has major concerns about Iran's Nuke program, jumping in. Remains unlikely and they have been "asked" to stand down before due to their Geo/political situation. This too could change due to escalation.

No hostage game (1979) or weak kneed President this time. I don't forget, nor forgive. Same type asshats and minions running their show.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Big map of Iran on the wall. American generals and Israeli generals standing there. You pick three targets. Now I pick three targets. Now you pick three. Now I pick three. And so on,and so on,and so on.
    This,until a "good number" of their industrial complex is obliterated.
    US keep Israel off there nuke plants . . . FOR NOW. Perhaps dropping flyers on the way out. "WE'LL BE BACK".
    Just hoping that Trump does it right so that it does not hurt him too much with the everyday working man. The fuckin' world had better hang on. OUR POTUS IS NOT THE PUSSY THAT OBAMMER WAS !! --- SAWMAN
    AND - - -> The missile that shot down our $180,000,000 drone was probably paid for by some of the pallets loaded with bundles of cash,paid for by the above pussy as a parting smooch on the ass hole of Iran.
    PREDICTION . . . . . we will see the negative effects of Da Bro for many years. Hoping Mr. Trump gets 4 more to start cleaning up the turds left by Brobamma,Unkle Joe,and Hillary. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So your opinion is the US is fabricating Iranian aggression because Iran has oil?

It's what we do, the first Gulf War was fabricated lies and the second was WMD lies. The United States is a oil company with a military (storm troopers), it's a shame we lose so man young men fighting these banker wars.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For the record don't believe me, do your own research and don't believe the corporate mouth pieces on TV that's called "the news" and Fox News doesn't count just like CNN, MSNBC, etc.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    For the record don't believe me, do your own research and don't believe the corporate mouth pieces on TV that's called "the news" and Fox News doesn't count just like CNN, MSNBC, etc.

I never said I believe you. I was just curious about your stance and the "facts" you base it upon.

For me, I wasn't a "storm trooper" and neither were my brothers and sisters in arms that I worked with. Folks who label us/them as such, well... they are "misguided", to put it nicely.

As for sources to trust, screw the "news": I trust 20 years of intel briefings and firsthand encounters "over there". Those ragheads are filthy animals bent on crushing their own people while using religion to fuel their global domination campaign.

They can spiral into hell within their own borders for all I care, but when their BS spills out, it becomes our problem.

I'd MUCH rather deal with it in THEIR backyard vs waiting to be forced to deal with it in OURS. You can ask ANY military member worth their oath, and they will feel the same way: keep this shit out of our Country.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just research the false flags that are true like the Gulf of Tonkin, google Operation Northwoods (now government declassified) and form your own opinion and by the way thank you for you service, I am no way anti military, I’m just tired of these banker wars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    American does not have the stomach to ever again WIN a war!!!!!! Too many hearts and minds out there to win instead!

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Actually Iran having oil is a catalyst to all this. Except we aren’t trying to go in and steal theirs, we want no one to be able to buy it.
    We don’t want people to buy it because we want Iran to be broke.
    We want them to be broke because they threw out one of our favorite monarchs and seized our embassy.
    They did that because said monarch was massively unpopular due in no small part to how he handled oil production and sales.

So yes, oil is playing a big part. So is their proclaimed hatred of Saudi Arabia and Israel(both American allies), and they’re proclamation that they’ll increase their efforts to enrich uranium. You know we had a deal in place that controlled those efforts and allowed them to sell oil, but someone decided to cancel it and then try for a absolute embargo on Iranian oil(in order to create a new, better deal).

Also keep in mind Iran has about three friends, including Putin and Assad.(speaking of false flags, one of those two is a master at those and also at sowing discord amongst his rivals).

And since I mentioned the saudis and Israelis, they’re as much or more of a reason we kicked saddam out of Kuwait as any young girls speach. Because at the time, they were two really big allies of the USA and saddam was pretty obviously not going to stop in Kuwait. Never mind a genocide campaign against the kurds(another friend of the USA). We have interests in the Middle East, including the fact SUV and Truck sales are still up, and Hussein was a certifiable pos and my only personal dissatisfaction is he left a power vacuum we let fill with isis, and that the saudis involved in 9/11 never got the proper dose of freedom.
    But if Iran is going to continue to respond to economic pressure with missiles and mines, they’re gonna get a taste of laser guided freedom. I truly doubt the American people or our politicians have the stomach for another 15 year ground war in the Middle East, but the American military has many more options than just “thumb up ass” and “full scale invasion”.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Turn that entire region to glass. Let it glow in the dark for centuries.
    The net export is evil and hate. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

do it now, it will be ugly...

but wait and do it later, it will be real ugly...

do it now..fuel oil bombs combined with some moabs or 12

mecca, medina, bagdad, Damascus, get them all, and start mass deportations of all muslems…

and that would be being compassionate...

piss me off, then I would kill them all, of course, I will never be elected dictator, as you can tell from my platform above..so they are safe for now.

if that doesn't calm things down, dust off the nukes and fuel the bombers

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It looks like Trump is offering the Iranians an out saying it is likely a rogue action by some group that the Iranian Gov did not sanction and the Iranians are throwing that back in our face. The Democraps are doing their best to make a mess of things.

My position is a little different from some of the folks here. Really there is not anything in the middle east that we need, and that includes oil. Now that is not true of many European and places like Japan and maybe China etc.

Why are we there and why do we care. While the average american consumer does not have a stake over what goes on in the middle east, some large companies do relative to oil and of course there is supper power politics going also.
    The only real strong interest would be the fate of Israel since many Americans feel God has given the Jews a mandate to be in the holy land and America should if needed give them military support.
    If the Europeans or Chinese of whomever needs that oil let them go secure it. That is not our fight in the Persian Gulf.

We do not need that middle eastern oil to survive since there is a lot oil in the US and if we need more, it is easier and certainly a lot cheaper to take over Venezuela than to fight Iran.
    We have lot of oil in the USA
    It seems like there are new oil strikes in the US every other month.
    The latest
    America's Oil And Gas Reserves Double With Massive New Permian Discovery.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielc...h-massive-new-permian-discovery/#6c1e7af32c91
    November 28 The United States Geological Survey (USGS) published an assessment of continuous (unconventional or ‘tight’) resources in a part of the prolific Permian oil and gas basin that straddles Western Texas and Southeastern New Mexico. Located in the Wolfcamp Shale and overlying Bone Spring Formation, the unproven, technically recoverable reserves are officially the largest on the planet. But curiously this story isn't making waves in the mainstream media.

...............new upward revision of Permian resources represents a more than 100% and 65% increase in U.S. oil and gas reserves, respectively, if they can be extracted economically. .................

Latest posts

Top Bottom