• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Understood.
    I tell people about my older HK-91 and all it's acessories. . . . these are not guns . . they are designed and put together like a fine,higher end,German race car that will never break down.
    My gun will shoot 220's to 110's in the same magazine . . . THEN . . . hide the brass.
    It was $680 new,in about 1981.--- SAWMAN

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Understood.
    I tell people about my older HK-91 and all it's acessories. . . . these are not guns . . they are designed and put together like a fine,higher end,German race car that will never break down.
    My gun will shoot 220's to 110's in the same magazine . . . THEN . . . hide the brass.
    It was $680 new,in about 1981.--- SAWMAN

Yea I so far am pretty impressed with this thing... Like I said I tried the AR10 thing and this blow it away!!!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yea I so far am pretty impressed with this thing... Like I said I tried the AR10 thing and this blow it away!!!
    Can you tell us some of the reasons why you consider or perhaps liked the PTR91 better than the AR10.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Can you tell us some of the reasons why you consider or perhaps liked the PTR91 better than the AR10.

Well if you have to know.... LOL

First all I an't gonna lie. I'm an HK fan boy true and true. So if I can have an HK or clone that does the same thing it's gonna be the HK.

You can not beat there design if the roller lock system. It's just bad $%$#@

I bought an AR10 and then sold it on here a while ago. It was nice but it was just another AR. I have tons of them... So this is an auto .308 but not an AR. :)

If you shot this PTR91 I would bet you money you would fall in love. Just Saying!!!

I hope I gave ya some good points?

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Got my 10 pack of PTR91 mags from Brownells for $50 free shipping.

I also got one 10 round mag for bench shooting.

4GiYuWh.jpg

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well if you have to know.... LOL

First all I an't gonna lie. I'm an HK fan boy true and true. So if I can have an HK or clone that does the same thing it's gonna be the HK.

You can not beat there design if the roller lock system. It's just bad $%$#@

I bought an AR10 and then sold it on here a while ago. It was nice but it was just another AR. I have tons of them... So this is an auto .308 but not an AR. :)

If you shot this PTR91 I would bet you money you would fall in love. Just Saying!!!

I hope I gave ya some good points?

I own a PTR91 and AR15, but not an AR10.
    If the AR10 handles the same general way as an AR15, I would go AR10 on just that and also lots of accessories including excellent triggers and others. But the AR10 is said to vary from one manufacturer to another and so there is that and also the mag issues if I got it right. For I was hopping more than I like HK systems.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here is a gunsmithing tutorial for HK designs. Long and I have not watched it myself. When i get around to it I plan to down load it as a reference

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Really liking this thread. Always wanted something like this, or a FAL. Not trying to hijack with the FAL reference, just opining. Coming into the stage where my woods days will likely start to decrease, I just might consider a range toy to keep the fire burning. Thanks.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Really liking this thread. Always wanted something like this, or a FAL. Not trying to hijack with the FAL reference, just opining. Coming into the stage where my woods days will likely start to decrease, I just might consider a range toy to keep the fire burning. Thanks.

I hate to double post but not sure if you are looking at thread What gun stuff you did today. Enjoy...

Daezee and I heading up to the property and fine tuned the PTR91 in with the new scope.

Ran into a little (In a Bad Mood) Snake...

Pics below. Video link of snake here --->>> https://youtu.be/4zCk_8q4EGU

qyvRXjO.jpg

HcC3gar.jpg

u5178VC.jpg

O9HmWlx.jpg

PkDlYrX.jpg

7rn6viA.jpg

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hate to double post but not sure if you are looking at thread What gun stuff you did today. Enjoy...

Daezee and I heading up to the property and fine tuned the PTR91 in with the new scope.

Ran into a little (In a Bad Mood) Snake...

Pics below. Video link of snake here --->>> https://youtu.be/4zCk_8q4EGU

qyvRXjO.jpg

HcC3gar.jpg

u5178VC.jpg

O9HmWlx.jpg

PkDlYrX.jpg

7rn6viA.jpg
    'I saw a red tailed rat snake once on the back road to UWF stand up to grey fox one night. The fox was badly injury in one foot and earlier was eating what looked like wild grapes. I suspect after we left the fox got the snake.

Top Bottom