• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike463

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lee's Magazines of South Dakota has new or used CETME and HK magazines at reasonable prices. I've ordered about two dozen in the past, ranging from the steel CETME mags (which fit my C308 perfectly), to the steel G3 mags, and aluminum G3 mags.
    Some mags may have slight rust, or heavy cosmoline; I disassembled every magazine I received, cleaned them, oiled lightly, and all functioned perfectly at the range (the G3 mags were a little tight in the mag well, but otherwise no problems).

https://www.leesmags.com/search.asp?keyword=cetme

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Good deals there. Maybe dumb question. I guess all these mages are the same for the C308, PTR91, G3?

I just picked up a nice PTR 91 with the welded rail, paddle mag release, metal trigger housing, and to top it came with the Enhanced buffer. This is the newer model where they added all these extras except the Enhanced Buffer that was upgraded by the previous owner. The newer models also have standard .30cal threads so it was real easy to add my YHM Ti-QD Suppressor. No funny looking adapters needed. I still have some of my EBR sub .308 I want to try in it. EBR gave this stuff to me for free to try out.

Here are some prices to add to your HK Clones 91

http://www.investmentgradefirearms.com/jld-ptr-91-services-and-upgrades/

Mike463

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    kendive,
    The G3 mags should all fit the PTR no problem, they are HK/Rheinmetall or production nation manufacture. I would have liked to pick up a PTR, but Classic Arms had the C308 on sale for $550 last November (display sample). Not a scratch on it, and has functioned perfectly.

Top Bottom