• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

KillJoy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sig Sauer 556 xi Russian 7.62x39. These are fairly rare to find. Piston with adjustable gas block and a folding stock. Comes with one Tapco Magazine. Basically brand new, asking $800 (reduced)!

ADDED: two Magpul Magazines with 60 rounds of Hornady red tips.

69a277e10f5261e3e7ace7eefb1ae0bc.jpg

IMG_4215.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_4215.gif
      IMG_4215.gif
      298.2 KB · Views: 220
    Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thats a great deal for $800! Mechanical it's a very refined AK operating system (+ adj gas sys) with AR ergonomics/controls (less paddle mag release). I'd snag it in a second if it was in 5.56 (my caliber consolidation). Read some reviews on the SI version. You can only buy an "iffy" AK for that amount IMHO! GLWS

The Pitt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wanted one of these for a long time but I'm in between buying and selling a house and moving to Texas. Maybe I'll make a bunch of extra money on the house and buy this in a month or 2. GLWS it is a pretty good price

KillJoy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thats a great deal for $800! Mechanical it's a very refined AK operating system (+ adj gas sys) with AR ergonomics/controls (less paddle mag release). I'd snag it in a second if it was in 5.56 (my caliber consolidation). Read some reviews on the SI version. You can only buy an "iffy" AK for that amount IMHO! GLWS

Haha I appreciate the response. Your absolutely right about being refined, absolutely amazing quality and extremely light in recoil. Sucks I don’t have the 556! Considering the quality, I have it priced not too far from a Ras47 which we all know is a bit below standard in the AK world.

I wanted one of these for a long time but I'm in between buying and selling a house and moving to Texas. Maybe I'll make a bunch of extra money on the house and buy this in a month or 2. GLWS it is a pretty good price

Yeah, I had always wanted a Sig 556 classic (loved the Swiss design influence) but at the time was out of the market for a 556. When they released the 7.62x39 I jumped on it. If it’s still around by then don’t hesitate to shoot me a message. Good luck on the move, hope everything goes smoothly!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom