Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

22LR

FOUND, 18" AR barrel in .223 wylde with rifle length gas port...

got cash money in hand! also have a Topps Outpost Command knife with custom kydex sheath i could offer in trade. it has a rare tiger stripe finish on the blade. it was a dealer sample, and worth around 180 with sheath. 954- two four zero-3562 for texts or msg. me here.

Last edited by G-rat; 06-13-2019 at 01:35 PM.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...-purpose-rifle

I donít have one to trade or sell but, Depending on how much you have to spend. Look into rugerís mpr. Itís an 18 inch rifle length gas gun that has been a tack driver for me with just a 3x prism optic. Itís not a 223 Wilde barrel itís 5.56. Itís a super soft shooter and itís now my wife favorite rifle. She shoots moa all day long on a Harris bipod. Street price is between 550-600 most places. Almost forgot, it has their elite 452 trigger which is outstanding. Just a thought good luck hunting.

22LR
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpyritz View Post
    https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst...-purpose-rifle

I don’t have one to trade or sell but, Depending on how much you have to spend. Look into ruger’s mpr. It’s an 18 inch rifle length gas gun that has been a tack driver for me with just a 3x prism optic. It’s not a 223 Wilde barrel it’s 5.56. It’s a super soft shooter and it’s now my wife favorite rifle. She shoots moa all day long on a Harris bipod. Street price is between 550-600 most places. Almost forgot, it has their elite 452 trigger which is outstanding. Just a thought good luck hunting.
    thanks for the info, but am only looking for a barrel. just wanting to swap one out of my spikes for a bit more accuracy down range...

Ahhh I gotcha, I guess I should read the title better. Well good luck anyways.

5. Likes Jpyritz's Post:

Understand you seek barrel only, but FYI, I have a new & unfired complete PSA barreled upper with MLOK handguard. 18" .223 Wylde & rifle length gas.

22LR
    Quote Originally Posted by War-Buff View Post
    Understand you seek barrel only, but FYI, I have a new & unfired complete PSA barreled upper with MLOK handguard. 18" .223 Wylde & rifle length gas.
    your killin' me! that means another lower, and hassle from the wife... but I'm a sucker. never hurts to have another rifle laying around. how much you wanting to get, and could you send me a pic or 2 please?

I have $346.99 in it and would take $340.
    PSA-1.jpg
    PSA-1b.jpg
    Edited to add that I did remove the zip tie shown in the pics but it remains new & unfired.
    Last edited by War-Buff; 06-11-2019 at 10:58 AM.

22LR
    found one, done here.