• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It would be nice to differentiate the used from the new on the dealer tables. I have traveled a bit from time to time depending on my cash at the moment and just to check out a show I haven't been to before. I usually won't go more than an hour away from home unless I know something is going to be there that's worthwhile. Impossible for me because I hardly know anyone here in Pensacola.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Last gun show I went to everything was priced higher than what I could order online including transfer fees.
    That’s been a few years ago but I hope to go to the show that the Shriners sponsor this year as I missed the last one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    The Shriner's show is a good example of my post #8 above. Prospective buyers feel that this is more of a "flea market" than the shows at the convention centers.
    Sellers/owners still want to make the appropriate amount of money,no matter the venue. --- SAWMAN

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    At least the entrance fee goes to a good cause at the Shriners. It would have to be something extra special for me to buy. I just want to go see what is there for sale and support the Shriners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    The Shriner’s is a good show. Different vendors than the fairgrounds or Milton.
    One day I’m going to make the Tulsa show.

USAF Sarge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gunshows are a bust lately it seems. Use to do the Dothan show, PC one, and the FWB one. Since the enhanced background check went into effect the Dothan one is a waste, was going to do the FWB one, but some HM house repairs ended up happening that weekend. Then as stated our PC show venue hasn't been touched since HM and I'm wondering if they'll ever repair it.

Arias Artifacts in PCB closed down, Jay's in PC has little in milsurps available, so I'm left with local pawnshop surfing looking for milsurps. Some have them, but they tend to be priced on the high side or have been sporterized beyond repair.

The hunt continues, but the finds are far and few between lately.

Last edited:

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sorry to hear about Arias Artifacts closing down in PC. They were/are good people whom I bought several guns from. I wish them well.

Top Bottom