• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I like the Romeo 5 red dot. Just the basic 2 moa version. I've heard it's just a rebranded holosun. Regardless, I've been happy with them so far. I can get them significantly cheaper than I can my preferred irons. Around $100 vs $130ish. Not sure why it's taken me so long to realize that.

Instead of moving around my red dots, I guess I'll start moving around my irons. Or maybe find cheaper irons.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just ordered a Romeo 5 2MOA $123 (crazy battery life and motion activation "on") and a Juliet X3 $260 QD and Swing Out from Amazon tonight. I've had Sigs Echo 1 Thermal Dot for over a year and still love it. Hard to beat their electro optics Warranty.

Fear21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I like the Romeo 5 red dot. Just the basic 2 moa version. I've heard it's just a rebranded holosun. Regardless, I've been happy with them so far. I can get them significantly cheaper than I can my preferred irons. Around $100 vs $130ish. Not sure why it's taken me so long to realize that.

They're hard to beat as far as cost to performance ratio. I've really liked every Holosun / Sig dot I've gotten my hands on.

What irons do you run?

kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Instead of moving around my red dots, I guess I'll start moving around my irons. Or maybe find cheaper irons.

Can ya get a couple more at that $100 price point? I have 2, but they were from the PSA sale with the 10 "packing peanuts" of pmags. I'd like to get my hands on a few more for future builds as they are awesome on my 300 blackouts and hold one hell of a tight group at 100 yards.

Top Bottom