• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Once Trump gets re-elected, he will turn on gun rights so quick his fanboys won't know what hit them. "High-cap" mags will be the first; then semi-autos. Mark my words gentleman.

Whatever Trump does it will be 10,000% less than any demoRat, I do not believe he will turn in the first place.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Whatever Trump does it will be 10,000% less than any demoRat, I do not believe he will turn in the first place.
    Exactly so. Perhaps Trump will turn on us, but we know for sure what the democraps have planned.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Trump has passed more gun legislation in his first 3 years than Obama did in 8...

I voted for the dude, and given the choice vs Bernie/hillary/Democrat I'd vote for him again, but he needs to shut the fuck up. He gets some stuff done but he is a dipshit when he speaks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Given the same choices I’ll vote for him again, a lot folks seem to have forgotten what the alternative was. In four years I will also have recouped the money that the god of the let me help you with free shit crowd cost me in his 8 years. There may have or have not been better people for the job , but apparently they weren’t electable. It’ll be interesting to see what will happen in the first 90 days if he’s not re-elected.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Given the same choices I’ll vote for him again, a lot folks seem to have forgotten what the alternative was. In four years I will also have recouped the money that the god of the let me help you with free shit crowd cost me in his 8 years. There may have or have not been better people for the job , but apparently they weren’t electable. It’ll be interesting to see what will happen in the first 90 days if he’s not re-elected.
    First off will be not truck caravans, but train loads of illegals crashing the border. Likely a huge crime wave and even worse.

Santa

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The BEST thing he has done for the 2nd is on the Supreme Court. If he gets another term and 2 more picks the Dems will have a hard time taking out the 2nd.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Once Trump gets re-elected, he will turn on gun rights so quick his fanboys won't know what hit them. "High-cap" mags will be the first; then semi-autos. Mark my words gentleman.

Seems to be trending that way. My concern is the infringements will be done in order to secure votes prior the election, not after. And there will be more after.......

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The BEST thing he has done for the 2nd is on the Supreme Court. If he gets another term and 2 more picks the Dems will have a hard time taking out the 2nd.

Definitely need an honest supreme court that sticks to the intent of the US Constitution.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump has passed more gun legislation in his first 3 years than Obama did in 8...

I voted for the dude, and given the choice vs Bernie/hillary/Democrat I'd vote for him again, but he needs to shut the fuck up. He gets some stuff done but he is a dipshit when he speaks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Apparently our brains monitor the same frequencies :clap2:

polebarn

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seems to be trending that way. My concern is the infringements will be done in order to secure votes prior the election, not after. And there will be more after.......

Nah,he's got to keep the FrankT crowd in the tent until he gets reelected;then he'll boot 'em to the curb as he has everyone else.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Of course I voted for Trump and will again, but sadly, I don't recall ever actually voting FOR a presidential candidate as much as voting AGAINST another. ...the lesser evil.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nah,he's got to keep the FrankT crowd in the tent until he gets reelected;then he'll boot 'em to the curb as he has everyone else.

of course because the alternative is to take guns away, that is the demoRat way, they have already said that campaigning. Besides 95% of what Trump does has saved America where 8 years of odumbdumb almost destroyed it.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Of course I voted for Trump and will again, but sadly, I don't recall ever actually voting FOR a presidential candidate as much as voting AGAINST another. ...the lesser evil.

Voting for one candidate because you are voting against a worse candidate has become the american political reality for many of us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom