• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Santa

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did any one here Trumps comment yesterday about banning suppressors? Pandering to the Virginia shooting situation. Any thoughts?

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    BULLSHIT !! Your hair is on fire. Might as well drown yourself in a 5gal paint bucket.
    Never happen. NEVER!! --- SAWMAN

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I think his comment was more of a "I don't like/care for silencers." I think bump stocks were the sacrificial goat...hopefully

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Someone in Trumps camp (perhaps his son) needs to get the president a message that he might want to quit violating the 2nd amendment if he wants to win in 2020. Even if banning suppressors and bumpstocks is technically not a violation gun owners still see it as infringing and rightfully so! The media can make any weapon or accessory look evil. It won’t be long before we hear “ NO ONE SHOULD OWN A SNIPER RIFLE” and your bolt action deer rifle will be under attack. Our government is going full retard.

Last edited:

Santa

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I did here him say “I think we should ban suppressors”. It was an aside statement to a reporter yesterday. Just wanted to know if anybody else caught it.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wouldn’t surprise me to see a big increase in the price of a tax stamp . $200 in 1934 money would equate to how much in today’s money ? Only the wealthy could afford a tax stamp in 1934 , they can make it that way again .

gulfcoastgun

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wouldn’t surprise me to see a big increase in the price of a tax stamp . $200 in 1934 money would equate to how much in today’s money ? Only the wealthy could afford a tax stamp in 1934 , they can make it that way again .

Adjusted for inflation, $200.00 in 1934 is equal to $3,806.56 in 2019.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Obviously some folks don't realize that all ya gotta do is screw an oil filter onto a barrel and you got a suppressor. Squishy hits the fan, that's exactly what a lot of folks will do, and they ain't gonna be worried about a Tax Stamp. Gov't is making a lot of money off a stamp, also keeping Trophy Shops in biz with it right now.

MEANTIME, KEEP WRITING THE WHITE HOUSE ABOUT IT!!
    IF YOU AIN'T SCREAMING AT WHITEHOUSE.GOV on a regular basis...they'll listen to those hippie anti-gun bleeps who ARE doing it daily.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    They came for the bump stocks, hey they are stupid and I dont use one anyway, so we let them take them away, ban them! Now suppressors, oh well I don't have one anyway, not gonna pay the feds 200 anyway...POOF they are banned....get the point yet?

ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yep Frank, next is high capacity mags, I would stock up if I was you fellas, it is starting to look like Trump will give sacrificial lambs IE: bump stocks, and suppressors, that is best case scenario if "HE" gets re-elected, god help us if a Dem get's in office, I am stocking up on ammo and high capacity mags, and a cheap AR platform to throw in the back of the safe every now and then, it is not a matter of "IF" it is a matter of "WHEN"

mtbbrewer74

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I know anything can happen, but I don't think it would be as easy to ban Suppressor as it was to ban Bumpstocks. Bumpstocks are an accessory, and Suppressor are not. Suppressors are serialized NFA firearm. They don't make the firearm easier, faster, or more accurate. They definitely don't Silence it. People need to be educated about their benefits, and stop believing everything you see in the movies.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Donald Trump is the most pro-2A president there ever was, or ever will be. I don't care how much he screws me over, or what he takes, he gives back so much more, and I'll vote for him as many times as I can in blind allegiance; even if he isn't on the ballot. Long live Donald Trump and the 2A. (Sarcasm; wasn't easy to type, either. I feel nauseous.)

polebarn

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep Frank, next is high capacity mags, I would stock up if I was you fellas, it is starting to look like Trump will give sacrificial lambs IE: bump stocks, and suppressors, that is best case scenario if "HE" gets re-elected, god help us if a Dem get's in office, I am stocking up on ammo and high capacity mags, and a cheap AR platform to throw in the back of the safe every now and then, it is not a matter of "IF" it is a matter of "WHEN"

Once Trump gets re-elected, he will turn on gun rights so quick his fanboys won't know what hit them. "High-cap" mags will be the first; then semi-autos. Mark my words gentleman.

Top Bottom