• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    OH I got the point, but she was elected and is now in office so it is a moot point till she does something negative or comes up for reelection.

tritonboy2001

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Based on the comments, you'd think he was actually complaining about how much less time he had to renew.

No, tritonboy2001's post seems to me completely about the Ag Commisioner's plan to kill CWL's by death by a thousand papercuts. This is just one.

Sure, as we all know, it only takes a few minutes. Easy, right? For now.
    Since you need an appointment, you ARE competing with every other person who needs an appointment. It's easy to get one that fits your schedule, right? For now.
    She "only" reduced the hassle-free window of renewal while your license isn't expired from 150 to 95 days. Still three months, right? For now.

But what if she arbitrarily wanted to make it 30-days? Or 14-days?
    What if those fancy computers that the CWL renewal folks use drop to the bottom of the list for funds for repairs and replacement?
    What if the staffing levels for CWL renewals are reduced?

How do you think the super fast and convenient appointment process will be then? How many licenses will "have" to be generated from Tallahassee and mailed? How many CWL holders will have to legally go unarmed while they wait? And do you think they'd keep Tallahassee running any more efficiently?

The point of the OP's post is not about the damn current levels of convenience. It's about the current libtard in the Ag Commisioner's office.

Thanks for the heads up, OP.

Snake Eyes,

Thank you, that is exactly my point.. I am glad I am not alone in this thought process. Stay Vigilant and Stay alert.. we have to watch each others 6 or we will be caught with our pants down.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    .....?
    What if those fancy computers that the CWL renewal folks use drop to the bottom of the list for funds for repairs and replacement?
    What if the staffing levels for CWL renewals are reduced?

I believe in Pace, FL from what they said that the tax office paid for those machines and they do charge a separate fee for that service IIRC. I checked here http://srctc.com/concealed.html But I could not find a fee schedule

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hopefully, this will tie her hands from screwing it up but that won't stop her from making recommendations and anti-gun Press.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...tute&URL=0700-0799/0790/Sections/0790.06.html

The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services shall implement and administer the provisions of this section. The Legislature does not delegate to the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services the authority to regulate or restrict the issuing of licenses provided for in this section, beyond those provisions contained in this section. Subjective or arbitrary actions or rules which encumber the issuing process by placing burdens on the applicant beyond those sworn statements and specified documents detailed in this section or which create restrictions beyond those specified in this section are in conflict with the intent of this section and are prohibited. This section shall be liberally construed to carry out the constitutional right to bear arms for self-defense. This section is supplemental and additional to existing rights to bear arms, and nothing in this section shall impair or diminish such rights.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    New alert

Florda Renewal of FWFL at Tax Collector Office is no longer scheduling Appointments due to Virus. Use DoA Renewal Form you get in the mail (paper) or OnLine process. OnLine process not working well for us with with hangup on Pic processing size and bad Link to adjust it. Could be user issue. Lol

pcolapaddler

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I renewed online. On the last day before mine expired.

The only issue I had was fussing around with getting a photo that would work with the system.

Be permit came in the mail shortly thereafter.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    renewed mine online a couple weeks ago, new permit at my house in 6 business days...

rockb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just took a look at mine and it expires next week. Local offices are closed so no in person renewal. Are there any panhandle renewal offices open?

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I sent a msg tomthe Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) on Fl termination of accepting/processing new FWFLs. They have been filing awsuits against States and local gov's that have restricted 2A Rights regarding closures as non-essential business, industry, pernission slips. They have had great success turning over the restrictive abuses of Emergency Powers.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got this NRA-ILA email alert today...

Two candidates for the Florida House of Representatives are calling on Governor Ron DeSantis to stop Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried (D) from disrupting the Concealed Weapons and Firearms Licensing Program.

In a letter to Governor DeSantis, Republican Party of Okaloosa County Chairman Jeff Hinkle wrote, "Commissioner Fried is using the Pandemic to forward her liberal agenda of chipping away at Floridians' Second Amendment rights and it has to stop. Please act to prevent Commissioner Fried from delaying the processing on Concealed Carry Permits one day longer."
    Additionally, Danny Kushmer (R) candidate for House District 59 wrote the Governor "I urge you to re-open the processing of concealed carry permit applications." He continued, "Commissioner Fried is using an administrative loophole to keep hundreds, if not thousands, of Florida citizens from their right to safety."

Top Bottom