• ...and so much more!
  • RED-85-Z51

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    AR pistol. 10.5" 300blk with mags and ammo

like new gun

hagrensmower@yahoo.com

Aero X15 forged lower, aero LPK, Radical 10.5" upper in 300blk with Picc rail hand guard. Runs great never any issues, runs a barska 4x32 scope that holds Zero fine and lets you be very accurate off the cheek from the standing position. Lighted retical. Comes with soft case and 320rds of new ammo, (6) 20rd mags...because its the only cap i never use with 5.56 stuff...i like to keep those separate. It has at most 150rds thru it

Last edited:

RED-85-Z51

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Comes with a faux can and the birdcage flash hider.
    b260af0eab5663af1087c28901f87eaa.jpg
    0264f9e36be3649809c2c8dea45e7c31.jpg

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

RED-85-Z51

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Im free all day if anyone wants to take a look

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Bump ads every 48 hours. Also don't need to bump the ad when it's still at the top of the page.

RED-85-Z51

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where is that list of rules? I read the User Svc agreement rules and the For Sale Section rules and it neither mentioned a bump rule so I figured it was okay.

BeulahBo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where is that list of rules? I read the User Svc agreement rules and the For Sale Section rules and it neither mentioned a bump rule so I figured it was okay.

The sticky post with the for sale forum rules doesn’t show up on Tapatalk but it does show when you’re on the website using a browser. These are the rules.

1. You must post a price on all items for sale, no auctioning.

2. If you are looking for a trade you must post a realistic trade value even if you aren't interested in selling.

3. Do not remove item or price after the item sells, prior sales will help other members to gauge the value of items.

4. No advertising is to be posted in this forum, this area is for actual guns for sale only. Gun deals, belong in the gun deals forum.

5. Include your location IN THE TITLE OF YOUR THREAD when posting your item for sale, this will help other members to gauge how interested they are.

6. No Linking to items for sale outside of the site. If you want to post something for sale on the forum, go to the effort to post it here for our users. (this means no facebook or craigslist links)

7. No bumping of Ads more than once every 48 hours, or if the Ad is still on the front page if 48 hours has elapsed.

8. Please mark your thread SOLD when the item is gone, this will help us to keep the for sale section organized.

9. If you are not comfortable with the asking price, or disagree with the value of an item offered, look elsewhere. It is not appropriate for any member to tell the original poster that the item is available for less, or isn't worth the asking price. It is also not appropriate to publish links to other products, negative reviews, or comments that in any way could impede the sale of an item.

10. Comments and discussions will be limited to inquires about the product, history of ownership or FAVORABLE first hand experience with the item being offered.

11. All potential buyers are responsible for conducting their OWN DUE DILIGENCE regarding the functionality, efficiency and overall quality of any listed item for sale. It is not appropriate for members to post their negative experiences with a product on a for sale thread. If you bought this product and hated it, that opinion can be posted as a review in an appropriate section of the forum for all to view. These reviews, while valued, must be posted in the appropriate location.

RED-85-Z51

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The sticky post with the for sale forum rules doesn’t show up on Tapatalk but it does show when you’re on the website using a browser. These are the rules.

1. You must post a price on all items for sale, no auctioning.

2. If you are looking for a trade you must post a realistic trade value even if you aren't interested in selling.

3. Do not remove item or price after the item sells, prior sales will help other members to gauge the value of items.

4. No advertising is to be posted in this forum, this area is for actual guns for sale only. Gun deals, belong in the gun deals forum.

5. Include your location IN THE TITLE OF YOUR THREAD when posting your item for sale, this will help other members to gauge how interested they are.

6. No Linking to items for sale outside of the site. If you want to post something for sale on the forum, go to the effort to post it here for our users. (this means no facebook or craigslist links)

7. No bumping of Ads more than once every 48 hours, or if the Ad is still on the front page if 48 hours has elapsed.

8. Please mark your thread SOLD when the item is gone, this will help us to keep the for sale section organized.

9. If you are not comfortable with the asking price, or disagree with the value of an item offered, look elsewhere. It is not appropriate for any member to tell the original poster that the item is available for less, or isn't worth the asking price. It is also not appropriate to publish links to other products, negative reviews, or comments that in any way could impede the sale of an item.

10. Comments and discussions will be limited to inquires about the product, history of ownership or FAVORABLE first hand experience with the item being offered.

11. All potential buyers are responsible for conducting their OWN DUE DILIGENCE regarding the functionality, efficiency and overall quality of any listed item for sale. It is not appropriate for members to post their negative experiences with a product on a for sale thread. If you bought this product and hated it, that opinion can be posted as a review in an appropriate section of the forum for all to view. These reviews, while valued, must be posted in the appropriate location.
    Ah. Yeah never saw that set of rules, be nice if someone could amend them to one of the other two rules posts that tapatalk does let us see.

RED-85-Z51

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Price dropped some to $625.00...all still available.
    7ff7d159405a71e0b3d17f24f2fdb657.jpg
    187b0a913b4b2eac23d740d92543dceb.jpg

Last edited:

RED-85-Z51

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Final price drop to $600.00 for the pistol, case, all the ammo and 6 mags...its a bargain.

RED-85-Z51

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Still have it....almost to the point of accepting trades, always wanted a larger caliber wheel gun.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man, timing is just on my side here! New truck money going out for it! Been wanting a 300Blk pistol for a while. It's a good price. Good luck!

RED-85-Z51

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Man, timing is just on my side here! New truck money going out for it! Been wanting a 300Blk pistol for a while. It's a good price. Good luck!
    Are you interested in making a deal buddy?

RED-85-Z51

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Take 500 cash for it all? If not free bump for ya

:)
    I do appreciate the offer, at least it's some interest that isnt a trade haha. I could let the gun, case, faux can and flash hider go..along with a couple loaded mags, for that number...if you are interested.

RED-85-Z51

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone else interested? I really cant come down anymore on price for a complete outfit ready to go.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    What are the specs on the scope? Part number?

Top Bottom