• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I’m constantly amazed at how stupid some people are.
    Why would they think this was a good idea?
    Every employee present should be let go.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    This idiot goes to my sons school at pace high. He has been fired and rightly so. Employees that filmed it quit before they were fired. And this is exactly why we don't ever eat out. So tired of people with an IQ of gnat posting stuff online. I blame twitter and Facebook and instagram. 75-85% of this stuff would never happen if they didn't have a platform to share with the world.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stupid: yes but a future food contamination hazard, probably not. The issue falls to worker responsibility and ethics: what else are they willing to do or have they done for individual or group laughs, and public social media likes or retweets? Every Shift has some form of Manager on duty, so where's the supervisor and what "activities" have been going on? Business can clean house and the sink but unless they hire people with good ethics/morals and properly supervise them, dumbasses will keep doing their thing.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well , I guess folks know where the beef has been now. I won’t be eating at any Wendy’s.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This world is full of non-thinking people. Who's to blame, mostly their parents for not teaching their kids better. Instead, they let them do as they please, and blame others for their unruliness.
    I was at the Whataburger in Pace last year and went into the bathroom to wash my hands before ordering. As I finished so did the Store Manager using the urinal, yes the fricking manager and he walked right out without washing his hands. I followed him out and he went straight to the line, used a utensil to pull fresh made hot apple pies to him, then picked it up with his bare hand and put it in an apple sleeve. He did this many times.
    I ordered, and told that person that the manager was not to touch my food. I watched to ensure he didn't. I called the main Whataburger number on my receipt and they said they have sanitary wipes behind the counter and suggested he used them. BS I said, he never used them. I will never eat at any fast food place if I cannot see my food being made. I've not been back there since. Fricking people are just nasty. I knew a waitress who said she and a fellow waitress threw a steak on the kitchen floor, stomped it, kicked it around, cooked it, threw it on the floor again, then spat on it before putting it on the plate and serving it to a customer because he left a waitress a penny tip one time in the past.
    Seriously?? I told her if I ever saw someone do my food like that, I'd beat the shit out of them right there on the spot. I mean there are some lines you just don't cross.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fast food should be avoided anyway at all costs. If a person wants to immediately improve their health situation, I always tell them that the first three things they need to do is stop smoking, stop all soda consumption, stop all fast food consumption.

Fast food places with more than 10% of the employees being black are also places to avoid.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I blame twitter and Facebook and instagram. 75-85% of this stuff would never happen if they didn't have a platform to share with the world.

“I blame Remington and Colt and S&W. 75-85% of these shootings would never happen if they didn’t have guns to buy.”

Don’t blame the tool. That’s a leftist thing to do.

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    “I blame Remington and Colt and S&W. 75-85% of these shootings would never happen if they didn’t have guns to buy.”

Don’t blame the tool. That’s a leftist thing to do.

I completely agree that they are tools just like a firearm and I'm not even saying get rid of them( like a leftist) would do. I'm just stating that the level of retardediness wasn't as high before social media. Too many fools doing things for likes and follows now that wasn't as prevalent before these things were invented. Maybe parents need to go back to spanking that a$$ when their kids act up. I have 7 all the way from 22 to 7 and not one had/has social media. Two that graduated with honors and that are working in trade jobs and the other on their way all with high grades and even higher morals and standards on how to be a functioning member of society. First rule: God first
    Second rule: refer to first rule.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fast food places with more than 10% of the employees being black are also places to avoid.

And that's why you're getting a two month timeout. I don't care if you want to bash fast food, soda the tool whatever. But when you start with racist comments like that, you can find someplace else for your brand of bullshit.

Last edited:

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    And that's why you're getting a two month timeout. I don't care if you want to bash fast food, soda the tool whatever. But when you start with racist comments like that, you can find someplace else for your brand of bullshit.
    +1^
    Can't blame the color my friend, its all about cultural.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm just stating that the level of retardediness wasn't as high before social media.

Actually, teens & young adults were still doing totally whacked stuff...
    it just wasn't caught on camera and posted back then ;)

Ask anyone who saw the urinal mounted to the Principal's Door
    at my high school in 1986...he was so impressed with the level
    of Shenanigan that he left it up until he retired the next year!

But that moron at the Wendy's...sheesh...well, I blame weed.
    Because ONLY DRUGS would let something think that doing that
    would be a good idea.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Eating out is risky business, I never complain or send food back. I just don’t eat it if it’s not right .I also won’t go back to that restaurant again. Story’s like this are just the tip of the iceberg whinny ass people will stoop pretty low if they feel offended in anyway. Why a minimum wage worker has the attitude that everyone else owes them something is a mystery.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fast food should be avoided anyway at all costs. If a person wants to immediately improve their health situation, I always tell them that the first three things they need to do is stop smoking, stop all soda consumption, stop all fast food consumption.

That is likely true for just about every fast place relative to complexion of the workers. Are you saying white workers are cleaner than the black one lol.
    Fact is I think that is where I get most of my illnesses from are the fast food places and a restaurant is not necessarily any safer.
    There have always been stories of people in the fanciest hotels urinating and putting other bodily fluids and such on restaurant food. But even if you buy your food in a store and take it home to prepare it just how sure are you that it is ok.
    The inspections specify how many rat dropping and such are permissible and there is always something there. Unless you grow it yourself, it is hard to be sure.
    The back of a chinese restaurant can be a horror.

Top Bottom