• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

schick79

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For sale is a very slightly used Caldwell Lead Sled DFT 2 Rifle Shooting Rest. Included in the package are the 4 weight bags, which I have already filled with lead pellets in a sealed ziploc freezer bag. There is also about 25 pounds of leftover lead I couldn't squeeze into the bags. The extra lead will also be included. (Note: this is reclaimed lead, so it is dirty, already shot, etc. That probably means it can't be reused for reloading purposes. Just want to make sure that is clear) The bags are probably about 18 pounds each or so. They are supposed to hold 25 pounds each but I couldn't get it all in there. I originally bought four 25-pound bags of lead, so there is a little more than 25 pounds of leftover lead remaining.

Item works great, just don't really need it anymore and I can use the cash.

Selling everything as a package for $240 or best offer. To save you some research, the sled is $200 retail and is in perfect condition, the bags go for about $24, and the lead was $160 including freight. Plus it is already assembled and the lead bags are already made. Pictures are below. Any questions or if you are interested, please feel free to PM me.

Lead Sled.jpg
    Lead Sled Bags.jpg

Attachments

• Lead Sled.jpg
      Lead Sled.jpg
      625 KB · Views: 77
    • Lead Sled Bags.jpg
      Lead Sled Bags.jpg
      1,022.1 KB · Views: 78
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts