• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thinking and pondering on replacing our windows, upgrading the kitchen counter tops adding to island and re-doing the master bath floor to tile and cut the garden bath/shower out and replace with a walk-in... Maybe prefab or tile the whole sucker.

Any suggestions on who do get this done by in the local area pcola/milton? I have a goto guy for general stuff but not windows, kitchen, and bath things.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    On the windows: If they are double paned and the seal is broken, and they are hard to raise and lower, we found it MUCH cheaper to let Avalon Glass rework them. They did an excellent job for WAY less than new windows cost.

At the same time we also took our jetted garden tub out, made that space a big shower-only, and turned our old shower into a linen closet. Also had new counter tops in both bathrooms installed. I'll have to look up who did it for us because my old brain just can't remember. PM me about it if you'd like.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Windows I used hometown contractors in pace. Hands down a perfect install. Fit and finish is perfect and I'm picky! They were not the cheapest but worth the extra. I work construction and see shit jobs everyday. Chad Baxter is the estimator. Friend of mine and a gun enthusiast

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Thanks for all the replies. I was trying just to talk the wife into buying another home brand new and rent this one out as it's paid for. She does not want to move so I guess I might do some upgrades on it. LOL

I even used the idea to have extra rooms for the grand babies and pay cash for a new house still no deal... Gotta to keep them happy I guess. :)

I told her I am looking to buy more land then... :) :) :)

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LOL , I recently bought a working farm because our 3 month old grand son will ( as his grandmother said ) need a place to ride his four wheeler and go hunting .

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    LOL , I recently bought a working farm because our 3 month old grand son will ( as his grandmother said ) need a place to ride his four wheeler and go hunting .

Nice yea we own 21 acres within 10 miles of the house. It's my 200 yard shooting range, Place for grand babies to ride go cart. The new thing is playing on the tractor. Emily like to shovel rock in the bucket and then she gets to dump it. Very amusing for a 5 year old :)

Got the Go Cart for free just had to get it fixed up. It sat not used for a while. A friend I work with gave it to me for free. Runs good.

I'm Always looking for land for sale to buy!!!

PJ0ref8.jpg

FPGTtwH.jpg

YsIooQW.jpg

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I’ve already warned my daughter that I’m going to spoil him rotten. I sure she’ll have to put restrictions on us ,LOL. I’ve been buying youth size rifles for over a year now.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    On the windows: If they are double paned and the seal is broken, and they are hard to raise and lower, we found it MUCH cheaper to let Avalon Glass rework them. They did an excellent job for WAY less than new windows cost.

At the same time we also took our jetted garden tub out, made that space a big shower-only, and turned our old shower into a linen closet. Also had new counter tops in both bathrooms installed. I'll have to look up who did it for us because my old brain just can't remember. PM me about it if you'd like.

Thanks for inviting us over to see the work they did to your house. Looks very nice and we have some ideas in our head now.

:)

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks for inviting us over to see the work they did to your house. Looks very nice and we have some ideas in our head now.

:)

Was great meeting you both! We're not agents for the guys that did our work, but they did a good job and checked all our boxes, so they deserve the credit. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Latest posts

Top Bottom