• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    I pulled up and they were loading up the big liberty safe. 55 or 64 gun I think. 3200 bucks. Salesman said he got it for 800 bucks. It was on sale and then clearance price, member discount and the 40% off. If I had been 5 minutes earlier I'd have bought it Still loaded up a 40 gun safe for 436
    Unheard of.

Last edited:

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I know the 40% off ended yesterday. Are they still open?

I drove through the parking lot a few minutes ago and the signage stills says entire store 40% off except for guns ammo and generators. They are 15% off. Store hours 10-7 Monday-Saturday

capt.joe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I went saturday and bought some 20 ga shells. The cashier confirmed that they are closing. The city wouldnt give them the zoning to sell Rv's.

JoeCorrado

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm curious when the next larger discount percentage will be. I worked for Gander Mtn while in college and as a side job for over 4 years. When we closed the store I worked at, the percentage off increased every 2-3 weeks. Guns took longer for discounts but the ammo went pretty quickly except for some off the odd ball ammo like 45 GAP among a few others. Scopes and optics took a while to mark down as well. Safes and targets went very fast. The clothing, shoes and other stuff went pretty quickly.

Anyone know if the massively overpriced Romanian SKS is still on the used rack? Had a premium price when it didn't even have the original stock for it. I chuckled each time I saw it.

epointer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm curious when the next larger discount percentage will be. I worked for Gander Mtn while in college and as a side job for over 4 years. When we closed the store I worked at, the percentage off increased every 2-3 weeks. Guns took longer for discounts but the ammo went pretty quickly except for some off the odd ball ammo like 45 GAP among a few others. Scopes and optics took a while to mark down as well. Safes and targets went very fast. The clothing, shoes and other stuff went pretty quickly.

Anyone know if the massively overpriced Romanian SKS is still on the used rack? Had a premium price when it didn't even have the original stock for it. I chuckled each time I saw it.

No it’s not there, they haven’t sold any used guns for about 2 months.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    No it’s not there, they haven’t sold any used guns for about 2 months.

They said there was some legal issue for not selling them but I'm pretty sure they shipped them to another store because they knew they were closing

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Also interested if they have increased the discount percent. I was there this past week-end and there were some things I might buy if they increased the percentage that they are discounting. Don't live in P'Cola soI don't want to drive over there for nothing.

epointer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    No they have not increased it, it looks like they are putting more items on clearance and not applying the 40% to the clearance items.

IH424

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is the store still open? When I was there Saturday the manager said he had no clue if they would even be there come Monday.

Last edited:

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Went in there the other day and they were open. They are playing price games with the generators. From Sun to the other day one that I looked at they raise the sam member price by $100 and they have tons of these things in the store. Still doing the 15% off on them.

You would think if they are trying to sell you don't raise the price on something. There is no screaming deals in there at all yet.

Top Bottom