• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EMitch

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Which ranges are that???

Shooters World - huge showroom, the range itself seems to be clean and well maintained.

Shooting Sports, Inc - weird name, pricing is good (compared to CT, which was $25/hr). It's also right down the road from where I'm living now, so it's very convenient.

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shooters World - huge showroom, the range itself seems to be clean and well maintained.

Shooting Sports, Inc - weird name, pricing is good (compared to CT, which was $25/hr). It's also right down the road from where I'm living now, so it's very convenient.

Never even thought about those.. I have never shot in an indoor range so just never even think of them.. But you are correct, Have heard alot about Shooters World down there. Glad you liked it. Do not know if its allowed but next time you go shoot some photos, I would like to see them....

EMitch

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I miss outdoor ranges. Most of the ones in CT are indoor. Next time I go I'll see what I can do. Not sure when that will be, as I'm still settling in.

indy1919a4

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I miss outdoor ranges. Most of the ones in CT are indoor. Next time I go I'll see what I can do. Not sure when that will be, as I'm still settling in.

No Rush Sir, when its easy for you... Hell you will be stumbling over boxes for months.. :)

USAF Sarge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll have to ask my son, he was on I&I duty as a Marine down in Hialeah. He went on several hog hunts while he was down there. I don't remember if it was private property or state property, but there was a lot of people out there and he had a blast.

Top Bottom