HD Tactical

Colorado students walk out of what became an antigun rally.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Understood, reverse discrimination is alive and well. They call it diversity and fairness. But, you can't manipulate or lead someone who is not willing to follow. Some follow for personal gain, gimmes, but there are also many unquestioning followers who just don't want to make the effort to think for themselves. There is a huge faction of this country that just wants someone else to decide for them, and they'll go along with whatever as long as they have Internet, a cell phone, and can download music for free.

I told my wife that the way i "please her" I should say that I am a lesbian woman trapped in a man's body so i can be a "diversity" candidate

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Then where's White History Month?

But wait, I thought we had the whole rest of the year to celebrate our hate, superiority, and inflict unfairness on the rest of the world. No? Maybe we have so much that it's just not fair that we have anything else, and should maybe have some things taken away. :thumb:

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LOL, a good sense of humor is essential for survival in these parts. :grenade: :wink:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Discrimination is discrimination. So called "reverse discrimination" (RD) is simply the preception that Law(s) that protect or promote a Class of people by displacing other Classes of people. Most claims of RD rest on most qualified verses minimal qualified for a position, racial or ethnic quotas or "Points" given for various diversity within companies applying for contracts.

Laws are to be writter and interpreted as "color blind" and equally protect all Classes of people. There are several cases of overt discrimination where that Color Blind equality has in fact been ignored because the oppression was Black and the targeted race was White. New Black Panther Party White voter intimidation at a Polling Station in PA and Ike Brown's White voter suppression in Mississippi. Both Cases neutered by the DOJ is spite of Public outrage.

I further submit the Chicago Smollett Case, a Racial Hate crime with multiple motives and what appears to be overwhelming evidence; yet the Prosecution drops the Case, expunged and Sealed the Records (now opened). I doubt Charges would be dropped for a White "Smollett". The "handling" of Smollett Case is being investigated but like the above two Federal Cases: nothing punitive will be done to the perpetrator(s) nor the Officials who turned a blind eye ignoring "real equality" under the Law.
    IMHO

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    It most likely is a raciest thing to say,but . . . who in Chi-town is gonna investigate, prosecute,and lock away the black,female,city prosecutor ??
    And Rom Emanual,the pompus police chief,and others,standing up in front of the camera,ACTING all shocked and hurt. Like they was done wrong.
    Fer Christ's sake people . . . this all happened in Chicago. Probably the most corrupt city in the US. Has been forever . . will be forever. Chicago, it's taxpayers,its citizens,deserve exactly what they are getting. Has anyone ever thought about why Emanual left a corrupt liberal US government and went streight to a liberal corrupt city government. He knew how things worked. He fit right in. ---- SAWMAN

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Diversity is used as a cover word/program for preferential/deferential treatment at all levels. If you question or oppose that, you will be shouted down/attacked, as if you are questioning someone's religious beliefs/convictions. IMO, many who attack the most loudly and violently are doing so more out of fear they'll be caught up in the retribution/punishment than out of belief/conviction.

Top Bottom