Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    That servers you right for using 5.56X45 NATO ammo in a 223Rem chamber. It will blow that handle back with twice the velocity as the 223 ammo. EXTREMELY DANGEROUS !!
    And without a proper functioning return spring to slow it down . . . well . . . ?? Both me and jj have warned you against that highly dangerous practice.
    I change out my AR charging handle return springs as often as my Glock springs. They are fairly cheap . . . so why not. --- SAWMAN

"Why just dance when you can "rock and roll".
    STONER 63A (MK-23 / XM-207)
    XM177E2

Local Dealer
    Well, I was shooting the .308, but it was an ammo related situation. Normally, I never have to touch the handle, but I had a fail to fire, and had to manually eject one.

9MM
    I had to read the OP twice. You almost had me questioning my rifles

4. Likes Light82's Post:

You had better check that return spring.
    Easy way of doing it is to lock back the BCG and look down the bbl from the muzzle end (with gun unloaded). If it is there and properly installed,you can clearly see the two "ears" that hold it in place. --- SAWMAN
    XM177E2

50 CAL
    Just got in a bunch , will run a deal on these . seems these are in short supply, got all they had, Manufacturer said the supply of spec. metal used in making them comes from importer is going in springs for NK to lunch rockets. They may come in Spec. Del. by air. Just my 10 cents jj

7. 4 Like oneshot's Post:

You da man !! Thanks a bunch jj. No need for me to order from Brownell' now.
    BTW . . . do you have any Glock recoil springs "laying around" ?? I got almost 200rds on my 31 and 32 . . . time to change them out. Was told to do this by a "certified Glock Armoror". --- SAWMAN
    XM177E2

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    Just got in a bunch , will run a deal on these . seems these are in short supply, got all they had, Manufacturer said the supply of spec. metal used in making them comes from importer is going in springs for NK to lunch rockets. They may come in Spec. Del. by air. Just my 10 cents jj
    Hey, Save one for me. SAWMAN ordered one from me on google prime through the easy credit payment system with his spring loaded credit card that automatically ejects once the purchase is completed. He doesn't know the spring on the credit card works on the charging handle too. Shhhh.
    "Vegitarian" is an old Indian name for Bad Hunter

I'm actually disappointed in you SAWBOY. Being off the experienced type you, among all, should act more appropriately on this forum. Misleading people with bad information.

We all know it's magnetic induction that returns the charging handle. Check the batteries in your grip.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

45 ACP
    Your AR is no longer serviceable bring it to me and I will properly dispose of it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk