• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey guys how many rounds do y’all put thru your Ar rifle or pistol before you trust your life with it. Just ask cause I been on YouTube lately and some guys been saying I put a 100 thousand rounds before I can trust it.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That’s what she said. But most of the guys get ammo to try and test. I think they want us to spend money or buy high price rifles.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    100,000 rounds is like $25k?!? Did they trust the barrel after that many rounds?
    I don’t know I’m just going off what they tell the world. But a lot of them just want you to come take they rifle class or buy somebody esle rifle. Or buy high price ammo.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    By the time you are proficient with that specific firearm, sights/optics, ammo and can hit reliably near and far with confidence: you will have your answer.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Hey guys how many rounds do y’all put thru your Ar rifle or pistol before you trust your life with it. Just ask cause I been on YouTube lately and some guys been saying I put a 100 thousand rounds before I can trust it.

by that time the barrel will be shot out and no longer capable of MOA or still shooting at all

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    by that time the barrel will be shot out and no longer capable of MOA or still shooting at all
    I think a lot of them be lying about shooting that much . They must don’t spend time with wife or family.

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It also one guy on there that’s said. This was his home defense rifle he had 10,000 rounds thru it and never change barrel just the bcg. But a month later he did a video with a new rifle lol.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My take is fire between 500 to 1,000 rounds getting it broken in. sighted in, knowing what ammo it likes, and also proving that the magazines are good to go. That rifle, tested magazines, and ammo lot are your go to rifle. Do not shoot it much any more and buy the same set up for training with. One rifle for fighting and one for training that are exactly the same.

Latest posts

Top Bottom