DK Firearms

Parents of School Kids in Escambia County, Florida.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Your teachers should be armed. Anything less is leaving them wide open for a bad guy with a gun to go in and basically shoot fish in a barrel.

We've already seen that even cops on duty fail to run in and stop the shooter (Parkland Shooting), even going so far as to stop others from going in...wonder why none of those Parkland Kids ever complains about that?

Last edited:

Big Shrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Folks rely on those guards to do their nightly checks, make sure the school is securely locked up, and keep a general watch over the school at night. Kind of the whole reason they're there, being another layer to help protect the children.

Given all the school shootings and general insanity of humans in general as of late...school security can no longer afford to be lax. Everyone that works in a school should be questioning themselves, and everyone around them. The hard questions now have to be asked, and if they're not giving it their all, should they really be there??

Realtor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    To ALL Parents of Students in Escambia County.

I know for a FACT that a Escambia County school's overnight security (live-on site) has not lived in their double-wide since August of 2017. One can only imagine how many others spend little to no time actually on the premises. They even gave the guard a "Watch Clock" that they're supposed to walk around the school and turn keys at various points...the guard took all the keys down and keeps them in a cup at the daughter's residence, where the guard sits on the daughter's couch every night (where guard also sleeps) and winds the clock with all the little keys on a ring. The school Principal has been COVERING for the guard, even though there have been MANY complaints. Coaches now lock up the school at night after practice ends...sometimes they forget to lock the gates. Occasionally the Janitorial staff locks up...sometimes they forget. And this is the Current state of Escambia School Security. And all it would take is Channel 3 News or the PNJ to simply CHECK on which guards actually park OVERNIGHT at their residence all week long...and they'd have the Liberal Wet Dream story of a Lifetime, that would go NATIONAL since those security personnel are all Florida has for overnight security.

Think about that for a little while. Are you angry yet?

Any douchebag could go on that campus overnight and do pretty much whatever they wanted, as long as they didn't set off any alarms. if they set off an alarm, it's a 10-20 minutes response from the Guard...then even longer for cops or Fire, because they wait for Confirmation from the guard to dispatch units.

Are you even madder now??

Thing is, I don't want the guard fired, I want them off my bleeping couch and at their home doing their job so they're not annoying the bleep out of me.

The double-wide in question is also in need of major repairs, which I've offered to do on my dime, yet the offer has been refused...floors are sagging and weak...bathrooms in need of renovation, and the A/C unit is non-functional.

So check up on your kid's school's guard...rattle their cage...ask them a few questions, if you can find them. It's time to make sure they're ALL doing what they should be.

If anyone copies this post to show to others, please leave my screen-name off of it. It's a little bit well-known.

sounds to me, like the guard NEEDS to be fired..... why don't you call the PNJ, or WEAR3? sounds like you're close to the problem....? is this your way of bringing this issue, into the light of day?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom