• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • REDHORSE556

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    My experience with the buyer “Elk” was poor. He requested I meet him at a specific time so I travelled and waited at the agreed location. At the time of when we agreed to meet, he messaged me and asked what location I was at, though we already agreed on a spot. He said he was at the wrong location and that he would be late. I scheduled my day around meeting this buyer. After waiting, he messaged and called the sell off. When I left, he then messaged me that he was close by if I still wanted to sell. I would not recommend traveling to meet this buyer. It waisted a lot of time during my day and I ultimately did not make a sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elk

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My experience with the buyer “Elk” was poor. He requested I meet him at a specific time so I travelled and waited at the agreed location. At the time of when we agreed to meet, he messaged me and asked what location I was at, though we already agreed on a spot. He said he was at the wrong location and that he would be late. I scheduled my day around meeting this buyer. After waiting, he messaged and called the sell off. When I left, he then messaged me that he was close by if I still wanted to sell. I would not recommend traveling to meet this buyer. It waisted a lot of time during my day and I ultimately did not make a sale.

Of the dozens of transactions I have completed on here this is the only one that has gone south, and I am glad it went south at this point.

To clarify, yes I went to the incorrect Publix in Navarre but was 15min early. Redirected to the downtown Gulf Breeze Publix, got stuck behind a wreck, attempted to call with no answer, sent a knock it off text not knowing how long I would be stuck. Got around the wreck and was ultimately 17 minutes late.

It should also be noted that it was not disclosed prior to our agreement that his primary residence is no longer in Florida requiring an FFL for the transfer.

If you have any other issues you have my number.

Last edited:

REDHORSE556

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    My primary residence is Florida. I have a house in alabama....you may want to read your text again and see that I specifically said Gulf Breeze.
    You have my number!

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Just throwing this out there, but there are 2 Publix in Gulf Breeze, the Tiger point location and the GB Proper location. Perhaps that might be the source of the confusion... hopefully y'all can figure it out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I thought shopping was a pleasure at Publix? :wink: Seriously it sounds like miscommunication and the perfect storm of bad luck to me. Take a deep breath and try again, you both seem to be reasonable men . Y’all can work this out.

Top Bottom