• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BUTTE MONTANA: AN 11 YR OLD WHO SHOT ILLEGALS

thanks FOX NEWS for reporting it.

A Shotgun-armed Preteen vs. Illegal Alien Home Invaders.

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems these crooks never learned two things: They were in Montana, and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor, only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took during another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Brien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news?

An 11 - year old girl, properly trained, defended her home and herself against two murderous, illegal immigrants and she wins. She is still alive. Now THAT is Gun Control!

Thought for the day: Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist.'

I BELIEVE YOU'LL PROBABLY PASS THIS ON!

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    BUTTE MONTANA: AN 11 YR OLD WHO SHOT ILLEGALS

thanks FOX NEWS for reporting it.

A Shotgun-armed Preteen vs. Illegal Alien Home Invaders.

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems these crooks never learned two things: They were in Montana, and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor, only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took during another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Brien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news?

An 11 - year old girl, properly trained, defended her home and herself against two murderous, illegal immigrants and she wins. She is still alive. Now THAT is Gun Control!

Thought for the day: Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist.'

I BELIEVE YOU'LL PROBABLY PASS THIS ON!

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Bob, your email spam must be interesting, but this story is almost 20-years old, and it isn't true.

However, there are bunches of true stories in the NRA magazine's "Armed Citizen" section.

I think it's a more poignant comment that this kind of story has been around for almost two decades, and the damn problem still exists. Just because the names and locations are fiction doesn't mean the events haven't happened. Over and over and over and over...

The "Patricia Harrington"s of the world deserve much better than the BS being served up by our elected servants.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I found links saying it was not true. When things sound too good to be true I check.

They were in Montana, and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.
    near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So, one place says it’s not true and another place says it happened. I guess you just can’t believe anything you see on the internet. Or so it would seem.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So, one place says it’s not true and another place says it happened. I guess you just can’t believe anything you see on the internet. Or so it would seem.
    Who says that it is true. Links please.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The point is —( the internet is a unreliable source of information at best )— I take everything on the net with a grain of salt. Most of the so called fact checking establishments are controlled by left leaning groups and are unreliable.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Question - - -> If you read on the internet that everything you read on the internet is true,wouldn't that make what you read on the internet TRUE ????
    jj told me it would,but he sent me a email on the internet. --- SAWMAN

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    075445D8-4160-4A9A-9B88-1653422C319D.jpg

Attachments

• 075445D8-4160-4A9A-9B88-1653422C319D.jpg
      075445D8-4160-4A9A-9B88-1653422C319D.jpg
      89.7 KB · Views: 176

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What most people need to be relative to any source of news is more skeptical regardless of the medium and what they want to believe. Whether it is group of people sitting shooting the bull or someone on the 5:30 news. What often happens is people tune in a media source that tells them stories that fulfill their viewpoints on society.

Me I do not seek to hear things that justify my view on societies; I just want to hear to facts of what happened and editorializing should labeled at that instead of what goes on in reported news.
    When reading on the internet:
    At least for what is reported as news try to find the origin of the story. That absolutely does not make it true, but it is a lot better than some anonymous source. Some sites have more of this anonymous source reporting than do others in that they do not care at all about the truth, just telling a story that supports a point of view and that is enjoyable and amazing. Even the major news sources will report made up stories not bothering to news check it first.

There is a lot of value in

half of what you see.jpg

Blind Men and the Elephant – A Poem by John Godfrey Saxe
    Here is John Godfrey Saxe’s (1816-1887) version of Blind Men and the Elephant:

It was six men of Indostan,
    To learning much inclined,
    Who went to see the Elephant
    (Though all of them were blind),
    That each by observation
    Might satisfy his mind.

The First approach'd the Elephant,
    And happening to fall
    Against his broad and sturdy side,
    At once began to bawl:
    "God bless me! but the Elephant
    Is very like a wall!"