• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sjustice64

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the way they have purposely sabotaging my friend adam krauts board runs the past 3 years is mind boggling, akin to the RNC 2012 and worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anytime there is a big pot of money the potential for people that are highly interested in that pot of money can get control. Recently a local gun club had to by extraordinary but legal means dispose of its president and treasurer that were interested in using the club to make money for themselves. Organizations that are dedicated to good works are especially prone as has been the case with many churches and sects and of course charities .

I would like to see Wayne LP go, but I also do not want to see the NRA political mission get destroyed in the process. The linked story is from the organization that was gathered around the late Neal Knox. The NRA say going away for a month or two while they get reorganized could be catastrophic in that all of sorts of anti-gun stuff might get through. I at least want someone to over see that Trump puts the correct sort of person on the supreme court if that Ruth B G leaves the court.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Poo-poo'ers + 1year ='s crybaby whiners. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    My message. - - -> TODAY gun owners,shooters,hunters,concealed carry individuals got all kinds of negative stuff to say about the NRA. Membership is too expensive. They send me too much junk mail. They are always wanting money. Their stuff is too expensive. The convention is never close to me. I don't like the board of directors. They don't fight hard enough against this and that. ETC,ETC,ETC,ETC.
    There are alot of people that don't even belong to the NRA that seem to have all kinds of shit talk about them. There are gun owners that do not contribute a damn cent to ANY pro gun,pro hunting,pro concealed carry,organizations. Not one. Those are the biggest complainers.
    Let the NRA fold and see how long some of our rights as gun owners would last. Then the whiners and cry babies would all come out of the closets.
    You would deserve what Pelosi,Shumer,and the rest would do to you . . . I WOULD NOT.
    I feel that the NRA fights for my rights. I will continue to support them with my voice and with my money. But that's just me. --- SAWMAN

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Lifetime NRA member here...

Just because you support the NRA does not mean you have to always agree with them...

I do not always agree with them (like when they supported regulation on bump stocks)

I'm all for accountability. How can we expect an organization that can't hold itself accountable, to attempt to hold the government accountable on our behalf?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lifetime NRA member here...

Just because you support the NRA does not mean you have to always agree with them...

I do not always agree with them (like when they supported regulation on bump stocks)

I'm all for accountability. How can we expect an organization that can't hold itself accountable, to attempt to hold the government accountable on our behalf?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    There is a lot of truth in what you and Sawman have to say.

I have been a member since 1962 and will continue to contribute money and pay my dues to them, but i am of course quite critical of the leadership but understand that without the lobbying of the NRA we would have difficulty in legally owning daisy BB guns.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From the link:
    North’s announcement came after his failed attempt to force out Wayne LaPierre, who has been the public face of the group for decades. In a statement read to NRA members at the group’s annual convention, North made it clear that the NRA’s board of directors pushed him out.

Sounds like North was the good guy here.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The NRA board is in Indianapolis for its annual meeting this weekend and will formally meet in private Monday. It'll be interesting to see what changes, if any, come of it.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Support the GOA. NRA supported red flag laws and bump stock bans.

But I guess that’s a moot point. Most the of Republican-voting dumbasses in NW Florida support that shit as well, and also think Florida teachers are going to be carry guns at school.

Because Republican-voters aren’t interested in making things right. They’re just interested in making sure that their political mascot wins this round of elections.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LaPierre is as corrupt as they come, NRA needs a thorough house cleaning from the top! From the members perspective we sill need them.

The only reason we would still need the NRA is because if that lobby money disappears, the Republican Party, the spineless fools, would fold and give away the 2A, and Republican-voters, the spineless fools, would roll over and give their guns away for a $10 Avengers movie ticket.

If we had the stones to lock and load and stick our gun barrels up someone’s ass, we wouldn’t need the NRA. Unfortunately we are too yellow to start something like that, no matter how badly it’s needed, and so instead we insist on playing a rigged game that ratchets one notch at a time toward the loss of our weapons.

And what do you think they’re going to do to us evil whitey men when we’ve got no guns? The maths aren’t hard to figure out.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The only reason we would still need the NRA is because if that lobby money disappears, the Republican Party, the spineless fools, would fold and give away the 2A, and Republican-voters, the spineless fools, would roll over and give their guns away for a $10 Avengers movie ticket.

If we had the stones to lock and load and stick our gun barrels up someone’s ass, we wouldn’t need the NRA. Unfortunately we are too yellow to start something like that, no matter how badly it’s needed, and so instead we insist on playing a rigged game that ratchets one notch at a time toward the loss of our weapons.

And what do you think they’re going to do to us evil whitey men when we’ve got no guns? The maths aren’t hard to figure out.
    That is not the complete question or really the only issue. It is what are they going to do when a lot of people that are white and also black, brown, yellow do not give up their gun as ordered by law?
    Of course I am a law abiding exception, but just how many here are planning to hand everything when so asked or should I say told to by the government. Who is going to be first in line at the federal building turning in their guns.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Top Bottom