Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This thing looks like it hurts to shoot for sure

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    That is just silly. Should give the Aguilla Mini Shells a try.
    Shit . . .!! . . . why not a 10ga or a 50BMG.
    Several years ago,I believe it was S&W that was supposed to be coming out with a 5 shot revo chambered in 28ga. To me that is perfect. Sign me up.
    Never happened. Too bad. --- SAWMAN

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I put that right up there with the pecker handle pump guns that recently gained popularity. An impractical novelty.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well a 600 grain slug that can make say 1300 fps I assume in a longer barrel for sure will kick a lot in pistol gripped shotgun. The grip on that gun is wrong. It should be like it is on the shockwave and he would be much better off with mini-shell loads. Might help if he could safely grip the barrel with the off hand. He was deliberately setting that video up to be a jackass type performance. I do not thing I want see any more of the idiots videos.
    With minishell loads i think that shotgun might be a viable survival tool or for me a snake gun. Major limitation is that it is a single shot. In the USA it is NFA so few would want to go the trouble to own it. Many kids when I was growing up did saw off single barrel shotguns like that.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I put that right up there with the pecker handle pump guns that recently gained popularity. An impractical novelty.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

At close range the shockwave works well. You want to use likely lighter loads in them and one does have to practice with them. For now I have decided that I do not want to fool with one. You load those as they are shot since a tube loader does not have detachable loading devices. You slip shells into the mag between firing. At 10 ft range a sawed off 12 ga shotgun is quite lethal. My major concern is that with out a shoulder stock it does not point well which is how I use a shotgun.

Below the infamous texas dumpster shooting that used a legal sawed off pumpgun.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    At close range the shockwave works well. You want to use likely lighter loads in them and one does have to practice with them. For now I have decided that I do not want to fool with one. You load those as they are shot since a tube loader does not have detachable loading devices. You slip shells into the mag between firing. At 10 ft range a sawed off 12 ga shotgun is quite lethal. My major concern is that with out a shoulder stock it does not point well which is how I use a shotgun.

Below the infamous texas dumpster shooting that used a legal sawed off pumpgun.

Not sure of the intelligence level here but here is another instance of the dead guy could have lived but decided to challenge the guy with a sawed off shotgun. I'm sorry, unless I have a gun to shoot him first I'm not going to stick around if someone threatens me with a shotgun of any kind, I value my life way more than the dead guy in the video valued his life!

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not sure of the intelligence level here but here is another instance of the dead guy could have lived but decided to challenge the guy with a sawed off shotgun. I'm sorry, unless I have a gun to shoot him first I'm not going to stick around if someone threatens me with a shotgun of any kind, I value my life way more than the dead guy in the video valued his life!

The dead man did have mental issues and also acted extremely alpha in his household to the point where he could not back down. When the confrontation dramatically escalated when he obtained a bat after he told a member of his household to bring him the bat and the kid brought it. His wife instead of telling him to leave begged the two shirtless armed men not to shoot her husband. It appeared that she knew he would not retreat. The armed men where not going to back down either. A guess someone using their dumpster to dispose of their trash was too much of an insult. They were paying for it for sure. IIRC correctly they were not indicted for the killing.

Top Bottom