• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gun also making occurs in other areas also of asia. The AFT for future guncontrol is more interested in the ammunition which is why they come down so hard on primers. For a long time they were trying to define inline muzzle loaders that used primers instead of percussion caps as firearms. It is really the ammunition that is more important. With a shotgun shell one can easily fashion a firearm.
    What happens when they confiscate all the guns...WE JUST MAKE MORE
    They are unlikely to ever confiscate all of the gun the USA successfully. The homemade guns do not concern the government so much since they are usually very inferior to the guns toted by the military and the police. That is the objective is to make sure that civilians can never threaten the federal government.
    Just how many people here are planning to someday upon the demand of the feds to turn in all of the guns?

Pakistan NWFP Darra Adam Khel men making rifle bolts Stock Photo ...
    Alamy

pakistan-nwfp-darra-adam-khel-men-making-rifle-bolts-A90R91.jpg

Attachments

• pakistan-nwfp-darra-adam-khel-men-making-rifle-bolts-A90R91.jpg
      pakistan-nwfp-darra-adam-khel-men-making-rifle-bolts-A90R91.jpg
      216.4 KB · Views: 136

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    1. I think it's unlikely a partial or total confiscation would succeed. 2. If such a thing was attempted, I'm not sure what my status would be.
    3. Though I'm sure I could make a rudimentary firearm, propellant and ignition mechanism, I would more than likely follow the Liberator 45APC methodology to acquire something reliable.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    A shotgun works at such low pressure you could actually make a complete bbl out of a fairly strong piece of pipe. Use a threaded cap for the breach and a spring loaded nail to fire it.
    A primed emply shell caseing could be loaded with glass,rocks,nuts,bolts,even doughnuts to keep the cops guessing. --- SAWMAN

Top Bottom