Join GulfCoastGunForum For Free

Hatfield Shotguns

I am looking for a new squirrel/yard/snake shotgun and these Hatfield’s really have my attention due to their price point. I am seriously looking at the .410 pump that they offer. I can pick one up for $180 and that is with walnut stock and internal choke system(Beretta Mobil thread pattern). My question is, does anyone have any personal experience with a Hatfield shotgun? Even if you own one that is not the same gauge or model, let me know what you think of them. Thanks!

Look on YTube for video evaluations. They are usually unbiased.

i have a 20 and a 410 single shot that both do what theyre supposed to do, the 20 stays on the golf cart and has been brutally abused, but for $99 a piece thats what i got it for. as far as the pump and auto models i havent had any experience
    Last edited by S_SHELL; 04-15-2019 at 09:10 AM. Reason: added more

Thanks for the reply S_SHELL. I have read a bunch of reviews online and everybody says just about the same thing. I ordered one of the .410 pumps and should get it in within the next week or so hopefully. At $160 for the wood/blued model with an internal choke system, I didn’t think I could go wrong. Looking forward to getting it in and putting it through the paces and seeing how good they really are. Thanks again.