• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I am looking for a new squirrel/yard/snake shotgun and these Hatfield’s really have my attention due to their price point. I am seriously looking at the .410 pump that they offer. I can pick one up for $180 and that is with walnut stock and internal choke system(Beretta Mobil thread pattern). My question is, does anyone have any personal experience with a Hatfield shotgun? Even if you own one that is not the same gauge or model, let me know what you think of them. Thanks!

S_SHELL

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    i have a 20 and a 410 single shot that both do what theyre supposed to do, the 20 stays on the golf cart and has been brutally abused, but for $99 a piece thats what i got it for. as far as the pump and auto models i havent had any experience

Last edited:

FowlHunter13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Thanks for the reply S_SHELL. I have read a bunch of reviews online and everybody says just about the same thing. I ordered one of the .410 pumps and should get it in within the next week or so hopefully. At $160 for the wood/blued model with an internal choke system, I didn’t think I could go wrong. Looking forward to getting it in and putting it through the paces and seeing how good they really are. Thanks again.

Top Bottom