• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Mr. Katanga

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Itemtallahassee
    After paying someone to drive me 2 1/5 hours he said his wife got in an accident and can’t meet.......

Contact Info

Price

Item Description

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    That's a tough call. I live on the north side of Pensacola and had to drive to Daphne only to find out the guy was in movile because his daughter had an accident. It happens. Waste of time but he had other stuff on his mind.

Mr. Katanga

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Funny his wife had an “accident” and he was trying to sell a un registered gun and claimed to be a US Martial

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Funny his wife had an “accident” and he was trying to sell a un registered gun and claimed to be a US Martial

Didn't know we had "registered" guns in FL??? :noidea:

Try'n Hard

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is it possible he’s telling the truth and his wife is in bad shape? Meeting anyone would be the last thing on my mind if it was my wife

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Thanks for sharing your experience, but it seems like you should try and get more details. Then, make an appropriate "feedback" thread in the review section so everyone gets a fair shake.

This is the wrong section.

Mr. Katanga

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry I misspoke, but he was trying to sell an 80% lower and he sent a pic of a guy(not wife) unless she’s transgender. I meant a non serialized lower not”unregistered”. Well aware that guns, by law, can not be registered in Fl
    #sketchy

Try'n Hard

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hope your correct and have all the facts. I get pretty mouthy in the green egg and lawn/garden forum but I try to watch myself and remember this is a GUN forum. Lol.

Blueline343

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Look I wasn’t going to respond to this because it’s ridiculous! I waited two weeks to come his way! And then he told me he wasn’t interested because it wasn’t registered! A gun is registered by slide and barrel number! It’s also your second admendment right to bare arms and not have to register them! I explained between the excitement the information I received got mixed up it wasn’t my wife that was injured she is the one relaying the messages through a third party! It was one of my brothers that got hurt! And family will always come first! I let him know before he left Tallahassee so no travel time was lost! The last messages I received was he was waiting on his ride to pick him up! I’m not a child but a grown man and I’ve been on the forum for years! My account crashed and was unrecoverable so I had to create a new account! Btw this is my brother and his current condition! I feel stupid even having to justify myself! Obviously someone has some
    Growing up to do!

Attachments

• 2CEB2A21-2300-484D-BA75-3CB485217984.jpeg
      2CEB2A21-2300-484D-BA75-3CB485217984.jpeg
      130.9 KB · Views: 174

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Moved to the Buyer/Seller review section, please pay attention to the section in which you're posting. It would also be wise to handle discrepancies thru PM until details are clear. Just sayin'...

Thanks, JW

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I pray your brother recovers..

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    1) I hope your brother is doing better.

2) Thanks for spending the time to address this, but I agree: you could've waited. Personally, I figure most of us were waiting for your response, and we were giving you the benefit of the doubt anyway. Family is more important.

3) As long as you originally built the G19 for personal use, and then, later, decided to sell/trade/gift it away, that's 100% legal. You don't even need to inscribe a personalized "serial #" or anything like that (plenty of pre-1968 firearms with no numbers still around). The only gray area is if someone is cranking out 100% firearms with the intent to sell them without an FFL. So, it doesn't seem like any issue here...

Again, best wishes for your family.

Mr. Katanga

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I apologize for being rude and I wish your family the best, but this cost me money.....

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I apologize for being rude and I wish your family the best, but this cost me money.....

Holy crap dude! You should be banned for even saying that this "cost you money" when someone's family is in the hospital!!!!! Complete jackass!!!!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom