• ...and so much more!
  • OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    One you KNOW to be True

One you KNOW Is Pure Idiocy?

ME

1. Oklahoma City bombing DID NOT HAPPEN LIKE THE CLINTON GOVT SAID...My Uncle(rip) and cousin were FireMen first responders.. I KNOW THE GOVT LIED,OBSTRUCTS, AND EVEN PUNISH'S TRUTH TELLERS ON THIS.

2. BIGFOOT...???????????? IF real there would be several over some hunters fireplace...

Being in the off Topic ..

I hope I do not get banned...TY

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    FACT.....

And I have seen some really weird ,unusual and Strange shit Via Youtube of INFRARED GAME CAMERAS.... crazy

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bigfoot is real. He always hangs out in the same spot too. Drive east on 10, when you get to mile marker 149 slow down a bit and look to your right. In a few hundred feet past the mile marker sign you will come to the edge of a fenced field, look very carefully and you will see him in there close to the corner of fence. He's there just walking along every time we drive past! Easy to miss but once you know where to look and see him you will see him every time!

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My favorites are the ones that turned out to be true like Operation Northwoods and the Gulf of Tonkin false flag, both are government declassified documents under the freedom of information act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    My favorites are the ones that turned out to be true like Operation Northwoods and the Gulf of Tonkin false flag, both are government declassified documents under the freedom of information act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My neighbor from across the st.. also an Inlaw Pop... Was in the Med flying a communications Plane during the 6 day war when the USS Liberty was attacked by Israel... IT WAS A PLANED FALSEFLAG VIA LBJ TO GET THE USA INTO THAT WAR..... tragic

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    sounds like the only information you got about the Oklahoma bombing you got from our completely trust worthy government. you could fill this page with stuff that does not pass the smell test.

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A couple others that turned out to be true in the freedom of information act were Operation Paperclip, MK Ultra, Operation Mockingbird, and Tuskeegee Experiments.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bigfoot lived for decades as an anti-gun democrat, came out as a republican in 2015, was elected president in 2016, and is still an anti-gun democrat. Oh, wait........

Latest posts

Top Bottom