• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    and there were many morons that voted for the last republican governor of the state in desantis.

ron desantis or Andrew Gillum

my choice was clear, I guess I am a moron then, voted for ron

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ron desantis or Andrew Gillum

my choice was clear, I guess I am a moron then, voted for ron

No should clarify. I supported the republican as well. The thing is many that voted for him also voted for felons to vote. I think the felon vote won 67% ( needed 65% to pass for felons to vote). Felons demographically will often vote demcorat. Thus those who supported a republican and supported felons voting cut their nose to spite their face and we may not have another republican elected statewide in the state. I was not meaning someone is stupid to vote for the republican. They were ( in my opinion) to allow felons to vote and not think the whole idea of it was for democrats to get new voters.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Felons demographically will often vote demcorat.
    John Lott recently wrote an article about Bernie Sanders' idea of letting felons vote from prison.

Florida’s 1.5 million felons constitute a substantial voting bloc. Even if felons would vote at rates of only 15 to 20 percent, they still represent 225,000 to 300,000 potential votes. In the 2018 Senate race, Republican Rick Scott received only 10,033 more votes than Democrat Bill Nelson. Republican Ron DeSantis beat Democrat Andrew Gillum in the governor’s race by 32,463 votes. Felons could easily erase Republicans’ razor-thin advantage in Florida.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019...ough Friday 2019-04-11&utm_term=NRDaily-Smart

Last edited:

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    John Lott recently wrote an article about Bernie Sanders' idea of letting felons vote from prison.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019...ough Friday 2019-04-11&utm_term=NRDaily-Smart

exactly. Anyone who voted republican and voted for felons to vote is a moron that just gave teh state to the dogs for a generation. ANyone from florida. Can the state legislature make it hard for them to vote or just nullify the meassure? We dont have ballot meassures were i am at.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trifecta of bullshit: Felon vote, medical (lol) Pot and a gun grabbing Ag Commish.

Read up on nazi germany. Instead of aryans against everyone like hitler did the left is doing liberals against everyone ESPECIALLY white, heterosexual male christians and some dizzy C*nt wives of said males actually support the democrat party. Can anyone imagine if whites block voted the way blacks do? I guarantee crime would go down because there would not be soft on crime politicians pandering for votes.

Top Bottom