• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The border is being overrun and our border personnel are being used to do paperwork and transport illegals to bus stations instead of preventing entry. The media says there are too many so they are releasing them. Why are they not being released back into Mexico?

moron1

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am sure word is spreading that we are releasing people into the US. We should not be interviewing every immigrant for status. We should just get a thumb print, tell them they have to apply online and put them right back across the border. Word then will spread that we are turning people away. I feel sorry for their situation but we cannot sustain this as a country.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Trump keeps stating that he will make Mexico keep the caravans.
    When the eff is that gonna happen ??
    First thing I say we do . . . CLOSE THE BORDER . . COMPLETELY !!
    Use the military. Deploy them in force. Armed !! Basically,stick the caravans up Mexico's ass. --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just because a person(s) make what ever the heck claims they want (real or fabricated) the United States has no obligation to provide a solution to it. If they have problems in their Home Country (outside Mexico), then Mexico is Safe, No need for the U.S. to let them in. If they are from Mexico and claim problems, tell them to grab a pitchfork and fix their own mess.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Just because a person(s) make what ever the heck claims they want (real or fabricated) the United States has no obligation to provide a solution to it. If they have problems in their Home Country (outside Mexico), then Mexico is Safe, No need for the U.S. to let them in. If they are from Mexico and claim problems, tell them to grab a pitchfork and fix their own mess.

what he said, every bit of it..^

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    In the name of political correctness,even the ultra conservatives will not say it - - -> the people from the countries to the south of Mexico,do not want to stop in Mexico,because in Mexico they do not get handed all the free "stuff".
    Sure . . . they want to come to America "for a better life". What makes that life better . . . all the free stuff that is provided by people like me and my wife. FUCKIN' TAXPAYERS !!!
    I say,keep 'em out . . every goddamn last one of them. We are gettin' tired of paying for their "free stuff". --- SAWMAN

Loki

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Missing something? Only calling it by its proper name ... an invasion.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The name of the song they are all singing is , LET Me HELP With Your Free Shit.

Free Cigars

Banned
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They come here because the Democratic Party offers illegals free education, free healthcare, and free ( *** insert freebie here *** ) in order to get their vote come election day ( which is illegal in itself I might add ).

The Democratic Party and the people who vote Democrat are the problem. Democrats want the government involved in every aspect of their lives. When the next civil war starts, it wont be the North against the South..... It will be everyone and anyone against the Democrats who don't like the way Democrats think, act, or do.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    the problem are the immigration laws forcing us to accept and release them, just what the open border people want. They vote, take jobs and use welfare, our schools and resources, then they bring in diseases that have been defeated in the US for 30 years. Stop the madness but congress that want them to vote will not do that. 2016 had at least 5 million illegal votes, they are necessary for power.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This country has not enforced the majority of immigration laws on the books for decades. There is more to be gained by coming here illegally than there is incentive not to try. And once the get here, they are harbored and aided by our fellow citizens, and nothing happens to them, either. It pretty much looks like this is what our government wants.....

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The border is being overrun and our border personnel are being used to do paperwork and transport illegals to bus stations instead of preventing entry. The media says there are too many so they are releasing them. Why are they not being released back into Mexico?

I have long said we need to get very tough and until then this will happen. We shoot people as soon as they cross illegally i guarantee it will stop. They are marching on our border with foreign flags? How can anyone be ok with this?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I have long said we need to get very tough and until then this will happen. We shoot people as soon as they cross illegally i guarantee it will stop. They are marching on our border with foreign flags? How can anyone be ok with this?

2467325936.jpg

bjstone193

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That was a joke, but we need to get real, and serious about this bullshit. These sobs are systematically
    Invading our country. The politicians want a "united" America (to include Canada, the US, and
    Mexico). That's what the NAFTA was all about, and Trunps version of it isn't
    Any better.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That was a joke, but we need to get real, and serious about this bullshit. These sobs are systematically
    Invading our country. The politicians want a "united" America (to include Canada, the US, and
    Mexico). That's what the NAFTA was all about, and Trunps version of it isn't
    Any better.

Sadly short of deadly force i dont think we will stop them.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    the stinking demonrats have something on key republicans I think, the swamp does not want to change, the dems want, need these illegals to vote..and convicted felons in florida...that was a dirty deal the way they worded the amendment...

I hate them all, I hope potus shuts the whole border down...soon

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dems aren't going to do anything but oppose measures that would reduce their ever increasing voter pool! In addition to the illegal aliens they want currently incarcerated felons voting rights restored and the same for released (all Status) felons. If these prior Felons are such stand up Citizens, they should have their 2A firearms Rights restored by the same Legislation! Tie that into it and watch the dems stutter: well, their good people deserving a second chance but not deserving enough to get gun Rights restored.

Yep, dems want the votes but really don't want to restore Rights.

bluedog46

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the stinking demonrats have something on key republicans I think, the swamp does not want to change, the dems want, need these illegals to vote..and convicted felons in florida...that was a dirty deal the way they worded the amendment...

I hate them all, I hope potus shuts the whole border down...soon

and there were many morons that voted for the last republican governor of the state in desantis.

Top Bottom