• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where is Trump's tax return

During a recent press conference, a reporter with MSNBC hollered from the press corps, "Where is President Trump hiding his tax returns?"
    Â
    Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders astutely responded, "We've found a very secure place and I'm certain they won't be found."
    Â
    "And just where is that?," said the reporter, sarcastically.
    Â
    Mrs. Sanders grinned sardonically and said, "They are underneath Obama's college records, his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources to pay for college, and his Selective Service registration."
    Â
    "Next question?"

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where is Trump's tax return

During a recent press conference, a reporter with MSNBC hollered from the press corps, "Where is President Trump hiding his tax returns?"
    Â
    Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders astutely responded, "We've found a very secure place and I'm certain they won't be found."
    Â
    "And just where is that?," said the reporter, sarcastically.
    Â
    Mrs. Sanders grinned sardonically and said, "They are underneath Obama's college records, his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources to pay for college, and his Selective Service registration."
    Â
    "Next question?"

Next question: Why is there a need to hide the returns?

SystemTTB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump probably owes taxes, or found loop holes like every other business in America does. He also doesn't have to show them. Sure there's something on him that they can go AHA! he's not Jesus Christ!!!

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No ,but he’s close. Seriously I wouldn’t let a bunch of ass lickers see my tax returns either. Anybody that wants to have theirs published on line , well I guess that’s their choice.

SystemTTB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No ,but he’s close. Seriously I wouldn’t let a bunch of ass lickers see my tax returns either. Anybody that wants to have theirs published on line , well I guess that’s their choice.

It baffles me that they care more about his tax returns, than thousands of missing emails that had classified information in them, it's a damn joke.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    As a business owner I use every “loop hole” I can. I’m certain his tax return is more complicated than mine and I don’t understand my own, I’m also certain that he has more attorneys and CPAs on his than I do. The average tax preparer(like those in Wal Mart) wouldn’t understand his return, let alone the average citizen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don’t understand mine either, I just tell my cpa to save all he can with out getting me thrown in jail. This year it looks like I’m going to have a lot less to pay. The Trump tax reform has been good for me .

SystemTTB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don’t understand mine either, I just tell my cpa to save all he can with out getting me thrown in jail. This year it looks like I’m going to have a lot less to pay. The Trump tax reform has been good for me .

me as well, saved me about $390 my taxes arn't that complicated even tho I'm self-employed. Just 4 forms total and I do my own deductions which the standard deduction was actually MORE than adding up all my deduction this year. So I was taxed on about $2500 LESS than I would have been before the new tax stuff.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    why is there a need to see another citizen's returns?

not required by law btw..

I'm not exactly sure there IS a need to see them. But according to Sanders there is a huge need to hide them where nobody can find them.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Give Pelodick and Hummer a thought, and they'll enact it in legislation. :crazy:

Yes, their names were changed to protect real Americans.

I personally do not care and think it's not anyone's business except him, his cpa and the irs. Everyone else can sit and spin. :smokin:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I'm not exactly sure there IS a need to see them. But according to Sanders there is a huge need to hide them where nobody can find them.

sanders is an idiot who never had a job , never got any bills of note passed, and I dis-regard everything that comes out of his pie hole...

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Give Pelodick and Hummer a thought, and they'll enact it in legislation. :crazy:

Yes, their names were changed to protect real Americans.

I personally do not care and think it's not anyone's business except him, his cpa and the irs. Everyone else can sit and spin. :smokin:

He kinda made it everybody's business when he promised to release them after the "audit" they were in. He lied.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why do so many people talk about "loop holes"? There are no such thing as tax "loop holes", only legitimate, legally allowable deductions approved by committee's in congress and the senate that people use to their advantage as they were originally written into law or regulation to do.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If you have ever been audited, you’re not to keen on giving out info after the fact. It’s not fun, I get audited pretty regular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SystemTTB

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why do so many people talk about "loop holes"? There are no such thing as tax "loop holes", only legitimate, legally allowable deductions approved by committee's in congress and the senate that people use to their advantage as they were originally written into law or regulation to do.

"loop hole" doesn't mean illegal, it just means a way around something. They added a law to try to enact something then you find a way around it. Not like the "gun show loop hole" that's BS, there's nothing to go around with that. People who say "gun show loop hole" don't know the law at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom