• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LowRiderRed - The OP may have accepted it as true, as many others seem to have done. When I first read the thread I found it funny but I never believed it really happened.

Since it involved Sanders and Dotard, I can understand not believing what they said. It's all too common. This Forum does have other areas to post jokes, videos, stupid things the government says and does, etc. I'd like to believe people post facts in the other sections, but I guess that's a little too much to hope for.

Thanks for your efforts in getting to the root of this. I'm surprised the ass lickers would accept that information since it came from Snopes and many of them consider that to be a leftist site for fake news. WAR EAGLE

Swampy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My $.02. First, it's not required and second, and more important in my mind, it's the job of the IRS and no one else. I don't think anyone (other than the IRS) has any right to know how much I make or what I do with it.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Just a quick thought.
    Why would the Democrats DEMAND that the entire Meuller report be released UNLESS they already knew what was in it ??? Hmmmmmm ???
    Ohhhhhh . . . never mind. How could they possibly know. --- SAWMAN

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just a quick thought.
    Why would the Democrats DEMAND that the entire Meuller report be released UNLESS they already knew what was in it ??? Hmmmmmm ???
    Ohhhhhh . . . never mind. How could they possibly know. --- SAWMAN

Hilarious.

War-Buff

What ... Me Worry?
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Since it involved Sanders and Dotard, I can understand not believing what they said. It's all too common. This Forum does have other areas to post jokes, videos, stupid things the government says and does, etc. I'd like to believe people post facts in the other sections, but I guess that's a little too much to hope for.

Thanks for your efforts in getting to the root of this. I'm surprised the ass lickers would accept that information since it came from Snopes and many of them consider that to be a leftist site for fake news. WAR EAGLE

I had no idea that Snopes was considered a leftist site...it was just the only place I thought to check on the validity of the narrative cited in the OP, which I doubted. I do remember him saying that he'd release his tax return when an audit was finished, and I wish he hadn't said that because it is not necessary and should remain between him and the IRS. Just in case anyone might be wondering, let me be clear...I definitely support President Trump now and for 2020 :pray::clap2:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Snopes IS a leftist tainted website now. Not really a question about it. Same as many internet search engines give filtered results, and many "news channels" are really just Opinion Factories, instead of "just the facts".

Little Jack already posted another source for you, though:
    https://www.truthorfiction.com/sarah-huckabee-sanders-where-is-president-trump-hiding-tax-returns/

But hey, instead of following the left hive-mentality and calling us names like "racist", you switched it up and used "ass-lickers". Very mature.

Personally, I'd prefer "Cunning Linguist", but you stick with what you know...

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Snopes IS a leftist tainted website now. Not really a question about it. Same as many internet search engines give filtered results, and many "news channels" are really just Opinion Factories, instead of "just the facts".

https://www.truthorfiction.com/sarah-huckabee-sanders-where-is-president-trump-hiding-tax-returns/

But hey, instead of following the left hive-mentality and calling us names like "racist", you switched it up and used "ass-lickers". Very mature.

If you'll look back to post #4 in this thread you'll find that FLT used the term "ass licker" long before I did. Very mature, isn't it? How come you didn't call him out? I've never called anyone here a racist that I can recall. As far as your preferring to be called a "cunning linguist", I can't confirm that you are.

tritonboy2001

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trump probably owes taxes, or found loop holes like every other business in America does. He also doesn't have to show them. Sure there's something on him that they can go AHA! he's not Jesus Christ!!!

Why are you all worried about his tax returns? I dont see you all worrying about why Obama had his college transcripts sealed?! I would be more concerned with that than Trumps taxes.

Also, very good joke, I liked it.

tritonboy2001

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He lied, or changed his mind about releasing them. Nothing more to it and he's lied about other stupid little things as well. But he IS NOT lying about record low unemployment, a thriving economy, or the crisis at the border. I could care less about his tax returns that are not required by law to be released. I could care less about Obamas or Hillary tax returns either. I don't think a majority of people really care honestly. It's priority number 0 for many Americans. If that's the biggest issue with Trump is his tax returns he's a pretty damn clean President legally. Since Russia is off the table now...this is the petty political stuff that most could give a rats ass about. I can go find tons of petty lies by Obama. It's simply nothing no one cares about, he's not breaking the law by NOT releasing them. He lied about releasing his tax returns that he is not obligated by law to release that about sums it up. NEXT! lol

Yes, all you people worried about his tax returns when in fact someone leaked a year of them, he paid million in taxes. I would be more concerned as to why Obama had his college transcripts sealed, and YES OBAMA LIED numerous times, one of the biggest, If you want to keep your Dr you can keep him, not its not a pentality or tax. So get over his tax returns, he doesnt have to show them.. Do any of you have to show yours to anyone? No, because it is private..

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

THANK YOU.... I was wondering if anybody cared about that.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If you'll look back to post #4 in this thread you'll find that FLT used the term "ass licker" long before I did. Very mature, isn't it? How come you didn't call him out? I've never called anyone here a racist that I can recall. As far as your preferring to be called a "cunning linguist", I can't confirm that you are.

FLT was clearly referring to the people who want to see another person's tax return without any justifiable reason. Ass-licker, window-licker, po-tay-to, po-tah-to...

You were clearly referring to people who know Snopes is biased.

Doesn't matter, though. We all have our opinions, and we all feel the same way about them: Some of us are right, and the rest of you are wrong. :)

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FLT was clearly referring to the people who want to see another person's tax return without any justifiable reason. Ass-licker, window-licker, po-tay-to, po-tah-to...

You were clearly referring to people who know Snopes is biased.

Doesn't matter, though. We all have our opinions, and we all feel the same way about them: Some of us are right, and the rest of you are wrong. :)
    So your belief that FLT was referring to a group you dislike makes it OK for that language to be used....and you are a "cunning linguist"....got it.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    It really amazes me just how many people on this forum are wrong about stuff.
    I suspect that is because I am so right all the time.
    Oh well . . . . . . . ---- SAWMAN

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It really amazes me just how many people on this forum are wrong about stuff.
    I suspect that is because I am so right all the time.
    Oh well . . . . . . . ---- SAWMAN

Yeah that must be it. That's a huge burden you carry.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This one is done before I decide to just say screw it and ban people.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom